BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePerricone MD
VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20%

Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20%

by Perricone MD

Perricone MD's VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% is an ultra-potent, supercharged serum rich in anti-oxidants & formulated with our proprietary Vitamin C Ester & two additional forms of Vitamin C for our highest concentration of 20%. Works together with Vitamin E & ferulic acid to visibly brighten, smooth & minimize discoloration & dark spots over time. Designed with a powerful phospholipid delivery system to penetrate the deepest layer of skin's surface for maximum benefits.

How to Use

After cleansing, massage onto face and neck using a gentle upward motion. Wait until fully absorbed and follow with your favorite Perricone MD moisturizer. Use morning & evening.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Isopropyl, Myristate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ferulic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xan-Gum Metabisulfite, Beta-Glucan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Polyacryla-mide, C13-14 Isoparan, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-7, Malto-dextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo.

Does [product:perricone-md-vitamin-c-ester-ccc-ferulic-brightening-complex-20%-2-oz/-59-ml] dehydrate your skin?
How do we get the box boxes ? And how do I use this app?? Help me
How do I get sample products ?
Start your review of Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20%!
KARMON W.
Georgetown, KY
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by KARMON W.
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by KARMON W.
#PerriconeMD vitamin C Ester CCC+Ferulic Brightening Complex20% is a dream in a bottle! I saw noticable results after just a few days! I loved how clean and bright and smooth it made my skin feel! This product made my skin feel amazing and using it in morning after a clean face and before Moisturizers and then make-up OMG! It was truly like the perfect canvas for my makeup application, and I noticed my whole look when done applying was a gorgeous result, with smooth flawless look! #complimentary . 5 Stars this product is well worth it. I will keep this in my skincare arsenal for years to come! Thanks #influenster for this #voxbox, I never would have found some of my most beloved skincare & makeup products if it wasn't for y'all!
Nicole M.
Plano, TX
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by Nicole M.
I’ve been using Perricone Brightening Complex for about 3 weeks now and applying it twice a day. There is a slightly unpleasant smell with the product and it takes a bit longer than I anticipated to absorb, but the odor dissipates quickly. I’ve experienced no unpleasant side effects like stinging or redness so I think this would be safe for anyone with sensitive skin. As for results, I have noticed a brightening in my skin, but haven’t yet seen improvements in hyperpigmentation. I’m hoping since I have seen brightening results, dark spots will begin to lighten after a bit longer use.
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by Vanessa G.
I have tried this for several weeks now. It feels great on my face and definitely is helping with brightening, but it is not a dramatic change, more of a change you notice over time. The scent is not pleasant to me (kind of smells like oranges and something burning) but the scent goes away quickly. No sensitivity issues, and 2 ounces is a lot of product since you don’t need much for each application. I have noticed a small difference in dark spots, hopefully will notice more with continued use. It makes my skin feel smooth and no issues with applying makeup over it. Overall, I think it’s a great product!
Renee D.
Austin, TX
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by Renee D.
I received a bottle of this product in a voxbox and was really excited to try it based on the brands reputation. quarantine has made me love the outdoors and ssmuch as I love my tan, my face has lots of sun spotting happening. I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin, but I'm always nervous of how my skin will react to serums. so I tested it on the back of my hand. A little product goes a long way. fast absorbing, unpleasant smell. these findings were an OK test run. now the face test. the smell most people mention is not for me. I couldn't do it before bed bc pleasant or not, it was strong and long lasting. I noticed after a few days, my face became really irritated. i am constantly in the sun,so I stopped using this product and will try again in the winter.
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by Susan B.
I received this item complimentary from Influenster. This serum contains vitamin C ester, ferulic acid, and vitamin E. The packaging and bottle are simple and attractive, but it is expensive. I have been using this product for approximately 3 weeks and have noticed that my fine lines and wrinkles appear plumper and my complexion seems brighter. I really like this serum and will continue to use it as the second step in my regimen! I recommend trying this item.
Lorraine R.
Columbia, MO
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by Lorraine R.
I’ve forever wanted to try a Perricone MD product. It was well packed and the bottle is super cute and durable. I began to notice a difference in my skin after about a week. My skin gained a beautiful glow and the dark spot on my face has began to diminish. I can’t wait to continue using. I do have to watch the amount I use as the product can give my face an oily appearance. A little goes a long way. Thanks so much @influenster @perriconeMD @sephora. I’m a huge fan and highly recommend this product!
Lindsay R.
Randolph, NJ
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by Lindsay R.
I’ve recently become more interested in using anti-aging products on my face. I used to keep it very simple with a cleanser and moisturizer but I realize I need a little more. I really like how easy this serum was to rub in. It didn’t leave a residue and I actually noticed that my face looks brighter after about 7-10 days of use! I would definitely recommend!
Libby B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by Libby B.
I was sent this product to review. It goes on nicely and feels light to wear. Love putting this on and not wearing makeup all day. I took a picture before I started using this product and will post that picture and after picture in another 2 weeks.
Rebecca M.
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by Rebecca M.
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by Rebecca M.
Let me start off that the smell wasn’t that pleasant to me was like orange 🍊 with herb but works leaving my face glowing comes in a great 👍 bottle so can fridge it as well I’ve been using at night under my makeup even my skin is oily and it absorbed nicely can’t wait to see more results it’s a must try 😃 also don’t put too much on will tend to feel sticking on the face and you don’t want that feeling after my morning face wash 🧼 skin feels nice 👍
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% uploaded by Tong O.
I received this Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester CCC + Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% Serum for free from @Influenster. A mouthful of names, but it is a serum that contains 20% Vitamin C Ester, Ferulic acid and Vitamin E. my first impression, it contains strong fragrance like orange peel, Thank goodness, the it fake away quickly. After 3 week of usage, the smell is less noticeable. Most of my other vitamin C serums are in liquid form, and this one is more a lotion form. I use it in a dried face after cleansing, then i go on to my breakfast to let it fully absorbed, so it works well with my other skincare products. Since it is 20% Vitamin Ester, not L’Ascorbic acid , I can still use it in AM. I have used this serum for 6 weeks now, and I start liking it more. Thank you influenster and Perricone MD, opinions are my own. I use 3 pumps to cover my face and neck in the morning, so this 2oz will last about 4 moths. The next Perricone MD product on my wishlist will be the No Makeup BLush, have you tried it?
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...