BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

This unique two-step product offers a combination of skin brightening, discoloration reducing, and lifting and tightening benefits that is rarely available in a single product. Intensive Base (Step 1) contains unprecedented levels of Thio Antioxidant, the body’s master detoxification and repair agent. Brightening Activator (Step 2) contains high levels of our proprietary Vitamin Complex, a powerful antioxidant, which works synergistically with Intensive Base to further fight discoloration.

What It Does:

• Transforms skin overnight to reveal visibly brighter, tighter-looking skin
  • Minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration for a more evened skin tone
  • Visibly renews skin unveiling dramatic, younger-looking skin

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: May have a strong scent, but should dissipate after application

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Step 1 - Intensive Base

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glutathione, Kaolin, Magnesium, Aluminum Silcate, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance/Parfum, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl MEA, Phosphatidylcholine, Thioctic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glycolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Colloidal Silver (Nano), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Limonene.

Step 2 - Brightening Activator

Water/Aqua/Eau, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isoprobyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate Disodium EDTA, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Sulfate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.

Application:

In the evening, Dr. Perricone recommends applying a pea-sized amount of Step 1 – Intensive Base onto a cleansed face. Wait a few moments until product is completely dry and layer with a pea-sized amount of Step 2 – Brightening Activator.

Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
If you are looking for something to brighten up your complexion then this is a great product. I even have found that it works really well at treating some random breakouts that I have. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it didn’t do much to fade some discoloration that I have. It did make my skin look brighter and more even though.
Emmaline B.
Topeka
I love brightening products! It makes a big difference if your skin is already glowing before your makeup. This was gentle enough for my combination skin. I am a first time user but really enjoyed it.
Nya T.
I would love to use this again but it’s too expensive it works so well and I had a little sample but would definitely recommend and wish i could keep in my regiment so my skin will be flawless this is a great treatment
Kiley K.
Chicago
Nicolette C.
Charlotte, NC
Pretty good product. Wasn't expecting much because I don't always use this type of stuff, but it was given to me for free. There was definitely a noticable difference in brightness. I would recommend this product to a family member or friend.
Whitney M.
Cullman, AL
Transforms skin overnight to reveal visibly brighter, tighter-looking skin. Minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration for a more evened skin tone. Visibly renews skin unveiling dramatic, younger-looking skin.
Allyese G.
Cedar Park, TX
This stuff seriously works guys! I love it so much! It's an it pricey but totally worth it! Once I used it, I noticed a dramatic difference in how my face looked. It's was a lot tighter and more radiant. I recommend to everyone, especially those who have dry skin like me.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love love love this product I recommend this to anybody who comes around. It may all my expectations plus though it is very effective and never disappointing. Great value for the price you cannot go wrong little bit goes a long way.
Katie S.
Stillwater , OK
It is pricey but oh so worth it! I got this as a gift & babied it. Not wanting to use it because it worked wonders but definitely worth trying!
delia c.
Suffolk, VA
This was purchased for my mom and she loved the result, she says that with every application she notices more change