BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Perricone MD Super Berry with Acai Dietary Supplement Powder delivers a powerful dose of antioxidants to protect against free radical damage and combat signs of aging. Acai provides instant energy and is packed with essential amino and fatty acids – making this formula a healthy part of a daily regimen. Super Berry with Acai is conveniently packaged for effortless on-the-go use.

What It Does

• Delivers a powerful dose of antioxidants to protect against free radical damage.*
  • Helps promote good cardiovascular and digestive health.*
  • Helps support healthy muscles.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

What To Expect

Texture: Powder

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Natural, fruity

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends mixing one packet with a glass of water and drinking daily.

Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received a sample of this in my August Beauty Fix Box. As directed, I mixed the packet with 8 ounces of water. It has a very distinct berry flavor, but has an aftertaste that I don't love. It just tastes very “vitamin” like - not horrible but not great. I don’t think I would regularly drink this, I would prefer to just take my vitamins in a capsule. Not bad every now and again, or maybe for those who have a hard time with pills.
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
This is my ultimate anti-oxidant boost. I take it every afternoon, as a pick me up snack. Just mix with water, shake well, and you will no longer crave that bar of chocolate from the vending machine.
It also works magic on the skin.
Taysha D.
Haverhill , MA
Love mixing this with some water after I workout! Taste great and gives me everything I need for the rest of the day! Everyone should try it out!