Perricone MD Super By Dr. Nicholas Perricone O-Mega Oil Liquid Nourishment with Chia Omega-3

BY PERRICONE MD

A multi-task dry oil for dry skin hair & cuticles-Formulated with Chia Seed Oil containing 60% pure Omega-3s for anti-inflammatory benefits-Helps improve skin barrier function to seal in moisture-Provides restorative & regenerating action-Unveils softer smoother & healthier looking skin & hair-To use: Apply a small amount to cleansed skin or hair or mix in with your dose of O-Mega MoistureProduct Line: Super By Dr. Nicholas Perricone - Day CareProduct Size: 30ml/1oz

Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️ have oily/acne prone skin. My skin felt amazing after using this. I️t is very gentle yet still effective. My skin has been looking amazing since using this! I️ would recommend this to anyone! Great buy!
Lisa A.
san jose, CA
I was hoping to LOVE this product, but it fell a bit short. It made my skin a bit too oily and I didn't care of the smell. I am not sure I'd purchase again, especially due to the price tag - it's a bit steep. I love many of Dr Perricone's products, but this wasn't one of them.
Lisette J.
Bronx, NY
I have so many of these products. I have no complaint. They clean my skin, clear up blemishes, keep my skin hydrated. Doesnt leave my shin oily and evens my skin out.