Is this eye cream effective at minimizing dark circles?Perricone MD Smoothing & Brightening Under-Eye Cream
Birmingham, AL - il y a 3 ans

13 answers

I noticed a difference overnight. Dark circles and spots were visibly lighter
il y a 2 ans
It doesn't take it completely away but I did notice an improvement over all.
il y a 3 ans
It helped with mine, however I cannot say for sure if they looked better as a direct result of the eye cream or the fact that this eye cream moisturized well enough to plump up the skin and hide them better.
il y a 3 ans
It helped a bit with mine, can't say mine were really dark but I did notice a difference.
It helped a little.
Helps with smoothness!
il y a 3 ans
I didn't notice a big change in my dark circles. for those I use the Tarte Shape Tape concealer. It doesn't solve the problem but it covers it up.
il y a 3 ans
For dark circles I use a Clinique product that goes on as a gel and leaves no greasy residue, this one does not seem to effect dark circles for myself personally.
il y a 3 ans
I didn’t notice much of a change in dark circles
il y a 3 ans
Unfortunately there really isn't anything out there that can take away Darkness a lot of its hereditary but this product definitely will have you smoother and much more plump if you're looking to get away with Darkness under your eyes there is a filler procedure that's called a trough fill that literally will get rid of it and under 2 minutes and it's gone for like 2 years ask your local Botox filler person it's a game-changer for clients that I have