BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePerricone MD
Smoothing & Brightening Under-Eye Cream

Perricone MD Smoothing & Brightening Under-Eye Cream

by Perricone MD

What It Is Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Smoothing & Brightening Under-Eye Cream is one of our best eye creams for wrinkles that nourishes and conditions, instantly softening the appearance of dark circles, lines and wrinkles. This potent formula for under eye wrinkles is formulated with Acyl-Glutathione to reduce the look of deep wrinkles and creases by protecting and replenishing fragile skin around the eyes. An intensely hydrating Vitamin F Blend works to restore suppleness and create a healthy glow by improving skin's moisture barrier. What It Does Protects and replenishes fragile skin around the eyes. Softens the appearance of dark circles, lines and wrinkles. Minimizes the appearance of skin imperfections and imparts a beautiful radiance. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Cream Consistency Lightweight Scent Natural, Aromatic

How effective is this product and how quickly did you see results?
I’m looking for a product that actually works for dark circles... as I’ve tried many. Does this one actually make a difference?
Is this products good for dry under eyes?
Start your review of Perricone MD Smoothing & Brightening Under-Eye Cream!
DeMiekah V.
Philadelphia, PA
Perricone MD Smoothing & Brightening Under-Eye Cream uploaded by DeMiekah V.
So I've had @perriconemd for a while and forgot. During some Spring cleaning I came across it and started using it immediately. Just I little dab under eyes in the morn & eve. Perfect!!! The formula is awesome!!! So rich and creamy!!! This is a good one to keep around the eyes #moisturize!!! Lol Stay #moisturized PEOPLE!!!💙💙💙
Araceli A.
It's awesome! Got this in a VoxBox. I like it it feels nice and none oily under my eyes. I see a real difference in moisture with it, Howe et it doesn't seem to do anything about the bags or darkness.it still like it, my under eyes look crepe-y without it, but it's no a holy grail.
Ricky Z.
Buffalo, NY
Perricone MD Smoothing & Brightening Under-Eye Cream uploaded by Ricky Z.
It is have no smell, fragrance free. Creamy feeling, you don’t need much in one use. The packaging is luxurious looking. It is kind of pricey for eye cream, since everyone said eye cream such a waste, but this one really help my eyebags
Angela H.
Bonham, TX
If you are looking for something to brighten your eyes, this is the holy grail!! I received some Perricone products from Influenster and they made me want to try more. Well worth the price, and you get a lot of product ❤️
CHRISTINA A.
Rio Rancho , NM
Purchased at: ULTA
I don't start my day without my Perricone MD Essential Fx ACYL-GLUTATHIONE Smoothing and brightening under eye cream. No matter how tired I am or how puffy my eyes are when I wake up this cream smooths out my wrinkles and lessens the puffiness.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
I have finished up a trial run of this which I received courtesy of Influenster free for testing purposes. It truly did make a difference in the under eye area. It’s an expensive product though and I think there are others on the market that could make a similar difference in fine lines and suppleness hence why I give four stars.
Wanda Y.
Newport, WA
I actually really liked this one. Used it under makeup as well and it was affective.
Jamie D.
Hannastown , PA
A new cream packed with so many high end ingredients that provide results. A creamy yet powerful cream that forms and adds long lasting moisture to the skin
Constance N.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product ! Very lightweight so it doesn’t feel heavy in my skin! It’s kinda pricey though
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Perricone MD Smoothing & Brightening Under-Eye Cream uploaded by Scarlet B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best under eye cream ever. I received this free to try and I love it! Just purchased it again atPerricone MD Smoothing & Brightening Under-Eye Cream Sephora!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Char F.
1,700 reviews
il y a 3 ans
leticia R. Would you buy this again, now that you’ve tested it out? Is it worth the price?
CHRISTINA A. il y a 3 ans
Perricone products are the best I have found so far. I have tried other products and none come close so far.
Just E.