BY PERRICONE MD #98 in Beauty Supplements

What It Is:

The Perricone MD Skin Clear Nutritional Support System program is an advanced and comprehensive dietary supplement. The program helps support healthy-looking skin, supports a healthy immune system, and provides antioxidants.

What It Does

Helps support healthy-looking skin.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

What To Expect:

3 Softgels, 2 caplets and 2 capsules.

Each Individual Packet Contains:

• Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE, Chromium and Zinc
  • Omega-3
  • B-Complex and Vitamin C
  • Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate
  • Vitamin E
  • Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends taking one packet daily in the AM.

• Does anyone know exactly what ingredients are in these? I...1 Answers
  • Does anyone swear by these?? They are pretty expensive so...1 Answers
  • Why are these so dang expensive???1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alicia C.
Nice product! Feels great on my skin. Glides on like silk. This product actually did a little of what it promises. Makes my skin feel plumped, hydrated and diminishes those fine lines and helpes with my crows feet starting to show
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Pricey but I do love it. You can buy them on Sephora I believe. Hopefully you enjoy them too.
Lisa I.
BURNABY, BC
After debating for a while I finally decided to pick these up. I have read many good reviews and have just started taking them but I noticed that this morning I woke up and my skin was looking much clearer and brighter! I'm hoping these results will only continue to get better
Kimberly P.
Goose Creek, SC
Why are these so dang expensive???
Monique P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone swear by these?? They are pretty expensive so I want to know if they're worth the money?
Jenvelop V.
What are these pills exactly? I know the brand is really good but I what does the pills help you with?
Lisa I.
BURNABY, BC
Does anyone know exactly what ingredients are in these? I would hope they don't contain biotin as it had been proven to actually cause breakouts. Has anyone tried these and found they really worked?
Yenis M.
Austin, TX
I would love to learn about this product! I have been curious for a while!