Perricone MD Skin Clear Acne Toner uploaded by Rochelle W.

BY PERRICONE MD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rochelle W.
Miami Beach, FL
I used this toner when I was having a major breakout and it helped clear up acne...I chose a toner instead of a treatment cream because it is less harsh and drying to the skin I used very little and just on the forehead where my pimples were now I use it if a feel a breakout coming on...it is good to keep in the medicine cabinet for breakouts but not for everyday due to drying. Buy it at Sephora to get samples and Beauty Insider points with your purchase!!
Estrella P.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really just like Perricone. I can say from experience that most, if not all, Perricone products are really got for the skin. I currently also use the Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation. Going back to the Acne Toner, this product is pretty good. It does it's job. It clears your skin of acne (I use to have pretty bad acne and now I just have some fading scars and blemishes.) I would recommend 9/10
Tianna S.
Phoenix, AZ
Perricone's skin clear toner is an effective product for anyone who suffers from acne. This toner helps keep breakouts at bay. It leaves the skin feeling fresh and moisturizing. The toner is expensive but it is such an effective product that it is worth paying the price. I recommend this toner.
Elizabeth B.
Jefferson City
So, perricone is easily one of the nicer brands that Sephora carries. I love this brand tremendously! They have the most potency when it comes to anti-aging, plus I love this toner because I tend to break out pretty easily and I love this because it helps clear up my acne! Great great product!
Ginger J.
Danville, KY
This product is fantastic. I am in my late 30's and still get an occasional breakout. I reach for this every time I do cause it is so gentle to use and easy on my skin. It exceeded my expectations and have already ordered more of this product as I don't want to run out.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This perricone mad skin clear acne toner 6 ounce bottle is pricey but the packaging looks fancy as well it sells what it's worth it works wonders on the skin makes your skin very soft clean moisterized minimizes pores and clean skin and acne cleaned leaving skin glowing
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
This is a great product. Used it once when I was a teenager since it was the one recommended by my doctor for serious breakouts. It has fast and effective results, had no more acne crisis and my skin remains soft and young looking. Will definitely recommend it
Saliesha R.
Queens Village, NY
I love this product: left my face spotless and clear. Very effective not disappointed at all. It is very expensive. Perfect packaging. Smells awesome! Very gentle on skin as a person having very sensitive skin. This product does not need improvement.
Valentina P.
Es una aceite de textura bastante ligera, nada grasa y con un olor ácido....

Las dosis tienen que ser pequeñas ya que produce hipersensibilidad en la piel. ( Al menos a mi)
Cumple con los requisitos! es espectacular ninguna como esta , me encanta.
Ernestina G.
Los Banos, CA
I liked this product. My skin did not feel dry. I didn't get irritated with it. I don't usually break out unless it's that time of the month and that's the week I start using acne products. I liked it. Next day my pimple was gone. Try it people