Perricone MD Skin Clear Acne Toner uploaded by Rochelle W.

BY PERRICONE MD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Brooklyn
Overall, the brand is amazing. Every single one of their products (including this one) are great. I tried this toner out during a major breakout & boy did it save me! Great for people with acne prone skin & have yet to find a solution to getting rid of their acne. It greatly reduced the redness in my pimples & the size of them after using this toner twice before every time I washed my face at night.
Victoria C.
Nashville, TN
When my skin was angry and acting out I tried this toner. I left me irritated and red, I was never able to pinpoint what ingredient made my skin so angry. The acne I was experiencing at the time did go away, but it was just too much for my sensitive skin.
McKenna K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this product. It removes any trace of dirt or makeup on my face and the smell is pretty nice in my opinion. I have purchased this once at Sephora and I plan on repurchasing.
Rochelle W.
Miami Beach, FL
I used this toner when I was having a major breakout and it helped clear up acne...I chose a toner instead of a treatment cream because it is less harsh and drying to the skin I used very little and just on the forehead where my pimples were now I use it if a feel a breakout coming on...it is good to keep in the medicine cabinet for breakouts but not for everyday due to drying. Buy it at Sephora to get samples and Beauty Insider points with your purchase!!
Chrissy J.
Anaheim
Perricone is an amazing company. They have delivered an acne product strong enough yo clear my pores but sensitive enough for young teenage skin! Thank you for clear skin that I never thought I would have again!Your my angels!
Estrella P.
Jamaica, NY
I really just like Perricone. I can say from experience that most, if not all, Perricone products are really got for the skin. I currently also use the Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation. Going back to the Acne Toner, this product is pretty good. It does it's job. It clears your skin of acne (I use to have pretty bad acne and now I just have some fading scars and blemishes.) I would recommend 9/10
Stevenson C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my first time using Perricone MD and my only product from the company. I am already on my third bottle! I'm very happy that I purchased it. I would like to buy more Perricone products, but I'm honestly so happy with my skin right now that I can't think of anything else I need to buy. FYI, I'm 23 with oily skin, prone to blackheads and the occasional breakout.
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
Realmente desde que lo use me enamore de perricone, puedo decir que hace buen trabajo, mi piel cambio completamente con perricone, podría decir sin duda alguna que perricone es una de las mejores marcas para la piel con acné, la recomendaría con ojos cerrados le doy un 9.5 de 10.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This perricone mad skin clear acne toner 6 ounce bottle is pricey but the packaging looks fancy as well it sells what it's worth it works wonders on the skin makes your skin very soft clean moisterized minimizes pores and clean skin and acne cleaned leaving skin glowing
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
This is a great product. Used it once when I was a teenager since it was the one recommended by my doctor for serious breakouts. It has fast and effective results, had no more acne crisis and my skin remains soft and young looking. Will definitely recommend it