Perricone MD Serum Prep uploaded by Julie R.Perricone MD Serum Prep uploaded by Yana K.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s proprietary DMAE, Serum Prep helps to firm and tone the skin’s appearance while visibly refining skin texture leaving it smoother, softer and perfectly prepared for treatment.

What It Does

• Tones the appearance of skin.
  • Smoothes the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles.
  • Refines skin texture and perfectly prepares skin for treatment.

What To Expect:

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Liquid

Consistency: Weightless

Scent: Fragrance Free

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Neuropeptides:

Highly sophisticated proprietary technology that activates surface renewal to address problems of more mature skin.

Aqua (Water), Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Diglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phosphatidylcholine, Copper Gluconate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Benzoate, Rutin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Neuropeptide), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Neuropeptide), Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Extract.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying onto cleansed skin by saturating a cotton pad and smoothing all over face and neck in the morning and evening. Allow a few moments to dry and then follow with your Perricone MD treatment and moisturizer.

Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
I own a lot of skin care products and I’m absolutely in love with this brand but unfortunately this product is not for me. First I absolutely can’t stand this smell, for me it smells like urine and this smell stays in my face through the whole day even if you apply moisturizer and foundation. Second, the pump was horrible so I’m using it just right from the bottle. Well and the most important it’s not doing anything to my skin. I can see results after using all other perricone products, but not this one. For this price unfortunately it’s a pass
Katherine C.
I have always heard good things about this line of skin care and thought I would try it.  I did so and was not impressed. It somewhat left your skin feeling smooth and hydrated, but for the cost of the product, I was expecting much more! I did not see any change in my skin tone texture and this was disappointing! As a result of the above, I would not recommend this product to others.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Rogena A.
The saying you get what you pay for is really true, this is pricey but it's worth every penny! I could see the results after about one week.witch I love fast results,it makes me want to use it more when I can see the results.
Francesca C.
Hialeah, FL
Have been using Perricone for about 4 months and I am now defining what works best for me and Serum Prep is one that I will never be without. The only think i really dont like it is the smell.
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
I received Perricone MD FACE FIRMING SERUM oh my one of the best products yet to try I absolutely ❤️ it. I'm into a week now using am& pm.Soft skin amazing results. null
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️ have oily/acne prone skin. My skin felt amazing after using this. I️t is very gentle yet still effective. My skin has been looking amazing since using this! I️ would recommend this to anyone! Great buy!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Works wonders and makes a huge difference in your skin very gentle on your skin but makes a huge difference in just a short amount of time I mean you can see a change in your skin in about 2 to 3 days definitely worth the price point go to this instead of spending little amounts trying to save money when you could just buy this and get the great results you’re looking for
Liz G.
Parlin, NJ
A lot of people think that you don't need a product like this, but really this helps to extend the life of whatever serum you use. It also helps to make the serum that you are using penetrate deeper.

I love this serum prep because it's in a pump, it's great for sensitive skin, and it is still anti-aging!
Ellie (.
I’ve had good results using this serum and it has helped to clear my skin up and make it look fresh and dewy. I like how easy the applicator is which makes applying the right amount very easy. It expensive but if you can afford it it is good.