Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer

by Perricone MD

What It Is Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Rejuvenating Moisturizer is a nutrient-packed, skin-firming moisturizer with a rich, velvety texture. It deeply moisturizes, yet absorbs quickly, without leaving behind any residual greasiness or stickiness. Formulated with Acyl-Glutathione to visibly reduce deep wrinkles and creases along with a Vitamin F Blend to improves skin's moisture barrier, this visibly plumping moisturizer delivers optimal nourishment to help address dry, tight skin. What It Does Delivers optimal nourishment to help address dry, tight skin. Visibly improves etched creases making them appear more shallow. Minimizes the appearance of skin imperfections and imparts a beautiful radiance. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Cream Consistency Velvety-rich Scent Natural, Aromatic

I recently received a jar of the Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer, but I’m a little nervous about how it will work for me, as I have fairly sensitive skin. Has anyone out there with sensitive skin tried this? And, if so, how were your results?
Is this moisturizer good? Do you have any other recommendations? I have some Ulta points to spend so I am sparing no expense.
I Really like this moisturizer, but the smell is horrible! To me it smells like perm solution. Anyone else’s have a strong and horrible smell?
Start your review of Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer!
Carolyn M.
Laurel, MD
Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer uploaded by Carolyn M.
I received this moisturizer in a fab fit fun box and I absolutely love it! For reference, I have pale, acne prone skin that is very oily and tends to be sensitive to new products - so I’m always cautious with new products. This moisturizer packaged nicely, is lightweight and goes on easy without feeling heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way so it really lasts too. I have been using it for about two months and had no adverse reactions. It does have a light scent which I like, but for some it could be annoying to have a scent. Overall my skin feels hydrated and smooth with this and I will be repurchasing!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer uploaded by Kimberly R.
I am a moisturizer hoarder, and I love this stuff! It works so well, which it should for the price tag! Petrricone MD is a favorite brand that I keep going back to. It’s light enough for daytime wear, and no greasy feeling. There is a mild, pleasant scent.Perricone MDPerricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer
Jennifer  A.
Santa Cruz, CA
Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer uploaded by Jennifer  A.
This is perfect for Fall! The cream is a no nonsense, power hitter. No fluff just action! This has little to no scent and glides on. This cream is the perfect choice for Fall dry skin or skin that just needs moisture. Perfect for aging, mature or sensitive skin that needs a boost in the fall and winter months. The texture is light but it leaves the skin feeling dewy and hydrated. Skin feels alive and looks brighter. One of my all time favorite brands and this moisturizer did not disappoint. Don’t sleep on this one! Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer
Sarena S.
pensacola, fl
Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer uploaded by Sarena S.
Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer uploaded by Sarena S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Received today in my fit fab box. Applied after I did my hydrating toner. It smells really good and it doesn’t leave a greasy residue. It’s good for these skin types: ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔ Combination ✔ Dry It moisturizes, firms, lifts, and smooths the look of skin. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dryness This runs about $98 in Sephora!!
Sarah B.
Honolulu, HI
Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer uploaded by Sarah B.
I just started using this a few weeks ago in conjunction with a retinol moisturizer that I use a few times a week. This really helps hydrate my skin without leaving it feeling heavy and greasy. Also has a very mild to almost non-existent fragrance which is nice for sensitive skin and noses! #skincare #facialcare #loveyourskin #perriconemd Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer
Adalgiza A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer uploaded by Adalgiza A.
I received this product in my Fabfitfun box and I am actually enjoying the product. I feel it actually moisturizes very well and don't feel my skin so dry. Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer uploaded by Tessa F.
Recently tried a few new moisturizers and this one wins #1 spot. I loved how my skin felt the next day and continued to feel. A little went a long way and made a huge difference. Even with a high price point, I feel its worth it. Making my skin so smooth and soft that my foundation lays down perfectly is worth every penny. No more little dry spots!
Jen V.
Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer uploaded by Jen V.
This is a lovely moisturizer. It has a very faint grapefruit smell that fades when it settles into your skin. I have very dry skin and this has left me moisturized without being greasy at all.
Anshu P.
Blacksburg, VA
Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer uploaded by Anshu P.
I thank FabFitFun (a lifestyle subscription box) for introducing me to this product because it is just amazing. It feels absolutely incredible on the skin, the hydration this product provides gives you a beautiful dewy, glowy look. Yes, it does have a noticeable fragrance (irritation is possible), but I, personally, love its smell and its hydrating ability.
Ciara H.
Falls Church, VA
Perricone MD Rejuvenating Moisturizer uploaded by Ciara H.
I received this product in my FabFitFun box and absolutely love it it. I have been using it every day for the last three months and have seen a glowing difference in my skin. It is light and airy and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. There is no sticky or greasy residue and I feel that it truly has all day hydration. I highly recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erin B.
Sun Prairie, WI
il y a un an
BreAnn E. il y a 9 mois
I have sensitive skin along with roseasa and this cream is amazing for my skin. No burning. Keeps me hydrated and plump skin.
Betsy K.
il y a 3 ans
What do you think about this eye cream Patricia H. I have been using it and I definitely see improvement in the dark circles. Have you tried it?
Patricia H. il y a 3 ans