Perricone MD Refreshing Shower Mask uploaded by Yana K.Perricone MD Refreshing Shower Mask uploaded by Lauren C.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Introducing a whole new way to mask and multi-task. Pre:Empt Series Refreshing Shower Mask, unlike other masks, was designed to be used in the shower. The cooling gel mask simultaneously protects skin from the damaging effects of hot water and is activated by the shower’s heat and steam to immediately soften and smooth skin.

What It Does

• Instantly and visibly softens and smoothes skin.
  • Activated by the shower’s heat and steam to maximize re-texturizing benefits.
  • Lightweight gel designed to stay in place while in the shower.
  • Fresh gel texture wakes up skin with a cooling, mild tingling sensation
  • Protects skin from heat stress associated with overly hot showers

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Gel

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Aromatic

Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex:

Dr. Perricone’s Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex™ helps activate antioxidant pathways, allowing these improved age-fighters to better preserve youthful skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Methyl Gluceth-20, Dimethyl MEA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Acetyl Tyrosine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Squalane, Lecithin, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Menthyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810), Linalool.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends using in the shower. Apply an even layer to clean skin. Leave on for the duration of your shower and rinse off as your last step. For use outside of the shower, leave on for 5-15 minutes before rinsing. You may experience a mild tingling sensation, which is normal and temporary. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water.

Buy on ULTA
Lauren C.
I didn’t think I was going to like this, but I do! I admit, it’s a weird concept. But it left my skin feeling amazing! A little goes a long way! I applied it right before I got in the shower, and washed it off after about 15 minutes. It does leave a cool tingly feeling. So if your skin is sensitive you might not want to leave it on as long.
Holli E.
Nashville, TN
This mask was recommended to me at Sephora. It feels nice and tingly in the shower, and my face is definitely less red coming out of the shower than it was before I started using this mask. I'm just not sure if I would buy it again for this price point.
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
Unfortunately this product does not work for me. It does absolutely nothing to my skin and I can’t see or feel any difference before or after. I do feel tingles all over my face when I’m in the shower but once I’m washing it out I can’t see any results, my skin does not feel cleaner or brighter or softer. Unfortunately not for me :(
Justine A.
2046 reviews
This mask is amazing for my sensitive skin and redness. It is so gentle and non irritating. My face feels nice and refreshed. It is pricey but worth it in my opinion. It is high quality.
Lundin T.
Houston
Did notice a slight change with use, and the mask was refreshing in the shower, however I would not recommend to people that have blemish prone skin, as I noticed an increase in small bumps after the first day.
Brandie D.
A little pricy, but it does leave you feeling refreshed after a nice hot shower. It really opens things up, and gives you a nice rejuvenated feeling. That's always a good feeling. :)
Tristan A.
Carrollton
This one was a very fun and interesting mask! I got it to play around with because it says to be used IN shower and ice never heard of a mask being able to do that. Albeit a little drying for my oily skin after shower, it was a neat little thing to put on while I shaved, conditioned my hair, etc.
Dominic L.
Plano, TX
I LIVE for this mask!!!!! It feels super cooling and refreshing when You put it on. I thought it might rinse off while I was showering, but it stayed put until I was ready to remove it. It leaves your skin feeling rested and refreshed definitely recommend!
Thais P.
Senador Pompeu
Aquela mascara de banho maravilhosa que hidrata e deixa aquele cheiro de dar inveja, sem falar na sensação.