Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir

by Perricone MD

WHAT IT IS

Formulated with 99% pure Cannabidiol (CBD), this gentle, soothing elixir is designed to visibly hydrate, smooth texture and even skin tone for supple & radiant skin. Rebalances skin to its ideal pH level, leaving it feeling soft and smooth, looking healthy and refreshed.

WHAT IT DOES
  • Rebalances skin to its ideal pH level.
  • Visibly hydrates, smooths texture and evens skin tone for supple & radiant skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested.
INGREDIENTS

Water/Aqua/Eau, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium PCA, Triethyl Citrate, Pro- panediol, Capryloyl Glycine, Glycerin, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Cannabidiol, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Grifola Frondosa Fruiting Body Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Caprylhydrox- amic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Lentinus Edodes Mycelium Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenylpropanol

Who has been using the Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir along with other products in the line. I’m a fan of the Perricone MD Gentle Cleanser and [product:perricone-md-nourishing-&-calming-moisturizer] Do you think I should add the Rebalancing Elixir to the mix?
what do you think about this product
I love products that contain CBD! How good does this work? I want to try this so bad 😭
Start your review of Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir!
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Sandra R.
Absolutely wonderful! I have been loving brands that have products containing CBD. So calming to my sensitive/eczema prone skin. I use right after cleansing, press a few drops into my skin. No scent or sticky texture. Plays well with other serums and products. My skin feels soft, smooth and refreshed. Love it, recommend it and now eager to try more from this brand! Well done!
ALECIA M.
Woodland Hls, UT
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by ALECIA M.
My 50-year-old skin seems to drink this product up. I liken it to a toner but with hydrating effects. It appears to give my skin a slight glow but the jury is still out on skin firmness and line improvement since I have only used it for a week. A couple of positives I must mention are that the product is virtually odorless and does not cause me to breakout.
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Giorgianna G.
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Giorgianna G.
I have been using the Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir for 15 days consecutively both morning and at bedtime, after cleansing my face.  Overall, I found this IMMENSELY helpful for redness.  I never used to have redness, but the last few years I do, but this toner helped calm down my sensitive skin. I also love how my skin glowed after use, and it had a somewhat dewy-look, but NOT WET.    Texture:  This elixir goes on somewhat tacky but dries almost immediately.  Scent:  I found the scent to be quite light, maybe earthy (possibly from the CBD), but not the type of scent that would trigger a migraine.  I am very sensitive to things like this, and it was not a problem for me.  Price point:  $99 – I personally think that this is worth the money even if on the pricey side because a little goes a long way, and the quality is superb in my opinion. Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir
Jennifer  A.
Santa Cruz, CA
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Jennifer  A.
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Jennifer  A.
Let me start by saying, I rarely give five stars but this product deserved it! I wasn’t sure what to expect with CBD being a main ingredient in this product. The texture is like water that you pour in your hand and apply to your face and I noticed no fragrance. It’s made for sensitive skin. My skin drinks it in like a camel in the desert. Afterward, my skin feels immediately smoother, my pores seem smaller and the overall texture feels taut and glass like. I then apply a hydrating moisturizer to my 51 year old skin. I absolutely LOVE this product and will be buying it when my bottle runs out! My Tip: Apply to the thin skin on your neck and décolletage.
Trista  S.
Escanaba, MI
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Trista  S.
I struggle with dark spots and occasional acne. When I received this product complementary I was excited to try it because my skin was looking rough. It's been a week since I started using it and I am so thankful for this product. When I get out of the shower I use this on my skin like a toner. It leaves it feeling hydrated and smooth. I then apply my usual skin care products and makeup. The difference this product has made on my skin is life changing. My dark spots are lighter and my acne has healed. Every morning I can see more improvements and I love it. I used to be uncomfortable going anywhere without foundation because of the discoloration and red acne spots. Now I can put on a moisturizer and I am good to go. This is worth the price and I am already looking into other products that this brand has because of how amazing this one is. If you are on the fence, just do it! You will not regret it! There isn't a limit for how much I would pay to have my skin glowing and healed! Thank you to Perricone MD for making this product!!!
Nicole R.
Corbin, KY
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Nicole R.
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Nicole R.
I’ve been using the Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir Therapy for over a week now, every Morning & Night after cleansing My face. I really like how this Toner is soothing and calming My skin, taking away My redness, tightening up My face, and evening out My skin tone. You only need 2-3 shakes of this Toner. It’s a light weight, liquid type consistency that absorbs and dried down in the skin immediately. While leaving My face hydrated, and moisturized, with a beautiful healthy glow. As someone who has sensitive skin, I really appreciate that this Rebalancing Elixir doesn’t irritate or agitate My face. In fact, I love that this Toner is great for sensitive skin, Formulated with 99% pure Cannabidiol (CBD), this gentle, soothing elixir is designed to visibly hydrate, smooth texture and even skin tone for supple and radiant skin. Rebalances skin to its ideal pH level, leaving it feeling soft and smooth, looking healthy and refreshed. It’s also Hypoallergenic, Non Comedogenic, and Dermatologist Tested. When purchasing this Product you will definitely get your monies worth, as it’s nicely packaged in an elegant, huge sturdy glass bottle that will last for a long time. I highly recommend this Rebalancing Elixir Therapy!
Melissa  P.
El Dorado, AR
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Melissa  P.
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Melissa  P.
I love this product. I have been using it for over a week and can tell a difference in my skin. My face is glowing!
Christine  D.
Hoboken, NJ
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Christine  D.
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Christine  D.
This is my new go-to for keeping my skin smooth, calm and hydrated. I have super sensitive skin and this immediately calms my skin down and reduces any redness. During the summer, my skin also gets super dry and since using this product I have not had any dryness at all. I use this on clean skin and then add my moisturizer over it...literally locks in the moisture all day. 100% love it and 100% recommended it.
Sharon G.
Marietta, GA
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Sharon G.
I’ve been using the Elixir for about 3 1/2 weeks now, applying both AM and PM after washing my face. I splash some in my hands and pat the Essence all over my face and neck. It is a watery formula, but absorbed quickly. My skin feels soft and smooth and I didn’t have to wait too long to continue with the rest of my routine. I have mild rosacea and prone to redness, especially on my cheeks, and it seems to have helped those issues as it is very soothing and calming (thanks to the CBD). I did not have any irritation or sensitivity issues either. It does remind me a little of the Origins Mega Mushroom Soothing treatment lotion, because of the mushroom ingredients and texture, but thankfully without the essential oils in the Origins lotion. I thought the Perricone MD Elixir has a slight earthy smell, but it fades quickly. Nice glass bottle and product seems to be long lasting although quite expensive. I would definitely recommend and will purchase in the future.
Megan W.
Cypress, CA
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Megan W.
Perricone MD Rebalancing Elixir uploaded by Megan W.
Where have you been all my life! It’s the definition of gentle, and doesn’t leave a residue (a little sticky at first) At first I was hesitant since pretty all things cause me to break out. I’m but not this.. it’s easy to use, and a little goes a long way. The smell is a little different and I can’t quite describe it but the light scent it has doesn’t linger long. The price of this product is a little I think, but the size of the hotel is impressive. I will definitely be buying more and more!! Let’s just hope my skin decides to like it more then one month.. that’s the true test!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer  B.
Cibolo, TX
il y a un an
Jackie K. il y a un an
I had the opposite experience with the elixir. I found it really dried out my skin. I already have dry skin and this made it so much worse