Perricone MD PRE: EMPT SERIES(TM) The Travel Set uploaded by Miriam B.

BY PERRICONE MD

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A travel set with deluxe sizes of the bestselling Exfoliating Pore Refiner, Skin Perfecting Serum, Oil-Free Hydrating Cream, and Brightening Eye Cream. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Pores- Dryness If you want to know more… PRE: EMPT SERIES™ features a proprietary NRF2 antioxidant support complex, which is comprised of naturally derived phytonutrients to help boost antioxidant response and keeps skin looking and feeling youthful. The lightweight Exfoliating Pore Refiner treatment promotes skin renewal while visibly refining the appearance of pores, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed. Nourish skin with the silky Skin Perfecting Serum, which reduces visible signs of aging and imparts a flawless complexion. This luxurious, oil-free Oil-Free Hydrating Cream helps support skin's natural surface barrier while delivering the nourishment necessary to Pre: Empt the first visible signs of dryness, dullness, and fine lines. Formulated with avocado oil and light-reflecting pearls, this unique Brightening Eye Cream reduces the appearance of dark circles and fine lines to reveal an overall brighter, younger-looking eye area. This set contains:- 2 oz/ 59 mL PRE: EMPT SERIES Exfoliating Pore Refiner - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL PRE: EMPT SERIES Skin Perfecting Serum - 1 oz/ 30 mL PRE: EMPT SERIES Oil-Free Hydrating Cream - 0.25 oz/ 75 ml PRE: EMPT SERIES Brightening Eye Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Perricone MD features a collection of exclusive, unique, and highly efficacious cosmeceuticals comprised of patented and proprietary technologies that have revolutionized antiaging skin care. Perricone MD is a global leader in the prestige professional skin care category. Research results: After 4 weeks of dansyl chloride clinical testing on Exfoliating Pore Refiner; 34 subjects; - Accelerates skin renewal in 2 days - In 2 days, surface skin cell turnover was experienced - 100% increase in topical/ see more...

Buy on ULTA
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Sandpoint, ID
I feel like this is a perfect little set if you're wondering about any of these products. The moisturizer, serum, and exfoliater are all decent sized. The eye cream is in a smaller tube but for how much you need to use (just a small amount) It's just enough! I love the moisturizer, not greasy at all. I love the serum for night time or day time when I want a clean but dewy look. The eye cream is fabulous! Haven't tried the exfoliater but I'm so happy with all the other products that I'm sure I'll like it as well.
Briann S.
Briann S.
This set was a fantastic introduction to the brand! I saw this at Sephora and snagged the last one. I have sensitive combination skin and discovered the toner in this set is a godsend for me! Ended up purchasing the toner in a full size after I finished the trial size!
Tania B.
Tania B.
Mont-Royal, QC
Hands down this is the best skincare routine I have found to date! First of all, the products themselves have completely transformed my skin. Not only do I finally have a clear complexion but my skin looks fresh, pores look smaller and all dullness is gone! Second of all, the quantity of each product is literally half the size of the regular sized versions which means if you buy two of these kits it is the equivalent of buying the full size version of each of the products included for half the price of buying each separately!!! Needless to say, I am so in love with these products that I bought 3 back up kits in case this deal is a limited time offer. I don't see myself ever going without this range! Absolutely love love love!