Perricone MD PRE: EMPT SERIES(TM) Oil-Free Hydrating Cream 2 oz uploaded by Erica D.Perricone MD PRE: EMPT SERIES(TM) Oil-Free Hydrating Cream 2 oz uploaded by Kimberly P.

BY PERRICONE MD

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A lightweight moisturizer to fight the first signs of dryness, dullness, and fine lines without clogging pores. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…This product is scientifically formulated to fight the first visible signs of aging dryness, dullness, fine lines, and uneven skin texture. Dr. Perricone's patent-pending Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex™ helps improve skin's natural surface barrier and preserve more youthful-looking, conditioned skin. It promotes optimal hydration and nourishment, naturally boosting antioxidant benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates PRE: EMPT SERIES™ features Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex. For the first time ever, a new generation is empowered to take action utilizing a synergistic routine that promotes antioxidant benefits to combat the damaging free radicals that cause dryness, fine lines, noticeable pores, and discoloration. see more...

• Did this cause anyone to breakout? Is it greasy? Thanks!1 Answers
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
This product by Dr Perricone was created for the millenial client. The younger, health conscious saavy client. The pre empt series is meant to PREserve your youth PREvent any aging and damage and PROTECTING your skin for external aggresors. The formula is created with a antioxidant complex, vitamin c ester, hyaluronic acid as some of the key ingredients. It is oil free therefore it is a lightweight formulation that gets absorbed into the skin easily. I love that your skin looks bright, plump and hydrated. This also looks great underneath makeup. My only negative thing to say is that it has no sunscreen. Being that it has such great ingredients for your skin and its meant to be preventative i would think sunscreen should be a must have. This pre empt series also has a great serum, eye cream and pore refining toner. Plus a recent addition of a cleanser and mask! A definite must try!
Kimberly P.
La puente , CA
I had been looking for an oil free face cream and I've found one that I like!! I've been using this for about 2 months now and I can say that I really love it ! I have fairly oily skin, especially during the summer months. This hydrates my skin with out making my skin look greasy. I almost feel like it gives me a nice dewey look!! It is a little pricy, but a little product goes a long way. I've had the 2 oz jar for 2 months and it's just half gone. Give it a try and I bet you'll love it too!
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
Foremost, the extremely mild scent could be a boon to those with fragrance allergies/sensitivities. (But, do give it a try in-person first since it could be a pretty pricey mistake if you do have a reaction).

The overall formula is lightweight, absorbs quickly, and leaves one's skin touchable but not greasy.

Nonetheless, after using this for about a week, I am unconvinced that this does anything more than a basic dermatologist recommended moisturizer like Cerave.

For me, I will not be continuing with this product, but if you dig prestige products, give this a try. You might find it's your next "must-have."
anahi a.
san diego, CA
Crave this moisturizer
I wish it was not so pricey
I fell in love with it since a I received a deluxe sample in my play by sephora box.
It was I had been looking for in a moisturizer all my life. Hidration without triggering hideous pimples or redness.
This product hits a niche group of consumers like me who cannot stand regular "oily" products
Good job!
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
This is my favorite pre anti aging moisturizer. I use this in the morning and at night but at night I pair it with the serum. Since using this my skin tone has evened out dramatically and my skin just looks overall healthier. I would definitely recommend this to anyone in their 20's looking for the "pre" anti aging step!
Marie Jasmine S.
I was a huge fan of Perricone's other lotions! This however is a new ride or die product for me. I wear it daily under makeup in the morning. Has made my skin smoother and more vibrant. It is not oily or greasy and I do not mind the scent at all. Perfect for anyone in their early 20 to late 20s.
Mikala D.
Los Angeles
Perfect way for someone my age it kickstart their skincare routine. I think this product is a great way to help with the prevention of skin aging. All their products are great but then is definitely made for us women and men in our 20s to 30s. Would recommend to anyone looking to invest a little more into their skincare routine.
Lauren D.
I love this moisturizer! It makes my skin feel so smooth and tight. I put it on my face and neck before bed and was up feeling refreshed. It has a slight scent, reminds me of Vicks vaporub but I love it! Definitely would recommend!
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield, MA
Really hydrating (as it says) for my skin. I'm a white female with oily skin. The oil free is what pushed me over the edge when getting it and I had not extra oil on my face!
Arlene R.
San Francisco, CA
One of THE BEST moisturizers I've ever used. With my oily/combo skin type I've never worn moisturizer under my makeup, but this ah-mazing. Despite the creamy consistency, it doesn't make my skin feel slippery and definitely does not interrupt my makeup. The only "con" I can think of is the cost, but it's worth it. Feels good to put on, makeup stays in place, oil free, addresses and protects first signs of aging (I.E.: fine lines, etc.) LOVE IT.
Lela C.
Did this cause anyone to breakout? Is it greasy? Thanks!