Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersPerricone MD
Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

by Perricone MD

What It Is This fast-absorbing, oil-free moisturizer with SPF delivers powerful antioxidant benefits that help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and imperfections. Our skin brightening moisturizer is formulated with Vitamin C Ester to give the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening and minimizing discoloration over time. Alpha lipoic acid reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more potent anti-aging face cream. Get the benefits of a powerful face moisturizer with SPF protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays. What It Does Oil-free, anti-aging moisturizer with a mineral-based Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Protects with an invisible shield against environmental aggressors. Weightless in texture, it unveils brighter-looking, more radiant skin. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Lotion Consistency Weightless Scent Fragrance Free

Did you try this brand? I highly recommend it 🔥Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 quality and you can see good results !
Is this oil-free?
Is this product a good way to introduce Vitamin C into your routine? [product:vitamin-c-ester-photo-brightening-moisturizer-spf-30]
Start your review of Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Eva W.
Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Eva W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this lightweight Vitamin C moisturizer with SPF. It really does have a bit of a brightening effect and, unlike a lot of moisturizers with SPF, it is neither greasy feeling nor shiny and my primer and makeup have no problem going on over it smoothly. The texture of the moisturizer feels like whipped cream and it’s a light pink/orange color. It doesn't feel heavy and it doesn't clog the pores. My eyes are extremely sensitive to SPF products and this doesn’t irritate my skin at all. My skin feels protected and moisturized during the day. I would recommend this day time moisturizer. Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Yoana D.
Brockton, MA
Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Yoana D.
This might be my new fav moisturizer of all time !!! I have been on the lookout for a mineral sunscreen that was higher than 15 spf and didn’t make my makeup flake off and didn’t leave a white cast . I FOUND IT! I was looking around my fav store t.j maxx and found this baby for half the price ! Score !! It’s like a mouse texture but also thick and feels so so so moisturizing !! If you suffer from dry skin in the winter this is a must have ! I’m so glad I could cut out Part of my morning regimen by having the sunscreen already in my moisturizer. And it’s a mineral spf 30. I’m in love
Amrit H.
Yuba City, CA
Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Amrit H.
I use this after applying toner and a serum on my face. It does leave some white cast but not a significant amount. I usually just mix this with another moisturizer to help reduce the white cast. Overall I really enjoy the product, it moisturizes my face without making it feel too greasy
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t like this one at all... it broke me out badly and immediately. Still 4 stars because I pawned it off on my husband and he loves it. No breakouts for him, it’s not shiny/greasy, has SPF and softens his skin. So, great product for some, just not me!
Lydia S.
Wasilla, AK
Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Lydia S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how dewy my skin looks with this moisturizer and also a major bonus that it has the vitamin c AND spf that my skin deserves. One of my new favorite skin care additions.
Hsinyu Y.
I absolutely love the texture of this moisturizer it is very airy and foamy. it smells amazing. I love that it also has SPF but without the smell or thickness of sunscreen. No white casts either.
Miriam B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Miriam B.
I received a complimentary Perricone Vitamin C Ester Photo-Brightening Moisturizer with SPF 30 in return for my honest opinion. Having now tried it for 1 month, I can honestly say I like it alot & recommend. It goes on clean and smooth & does leave your skin clearer. My fiance, who is as picky as I am even tried it & likes it. We actually fight over it in the morning. This jar will last you a long time as the cream is slightly dense & little goes a long way. I had heard about this brand for a while & am glad I finally got to try it & will continue to do so. The fact that it has a 30 SPF is a definite bonus.
Jennifer K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I just switched to this moisturizer for daytime wear in the winter, since I still want SPF to protect my skin but don't necessarily need a separate product when sun exposure is limited. The texture is pretty thick but it soaks in well and leaves no white cast. Too soon to see any true brightening effects, but it is pleasant to wear and hydrating. I wear this over the vitamin c and acid serum. Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% 2 oz/ 59 mL
Kaitlin G.
Elkton, MD
I have only been using this for 2 weeks so I haven't seen full results yet. UT so far I have noticed my skin being more glowy. The texture is extremely interesting like a fully whipped cream. I've never seen a moisture that has this kind of texture. It feels really nice when applying and you only need the tiniest amount. It has a light orange scent.
Sarah S.
Rockford, MI
I like this more than i want to admit. It does have sunscreen in it which shouldn't be depended on (no add in SSs should) but it leaves my face feeling great. Its never greasy or thick. It's just HYDRATED. There isnt really a smell that's strong. I just wish this wasnt so expensive because I'll definitely repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Evelyn M.
Williston Pk, NY
il y a 3 mois
Courtney H. il y a 2 mois
I’m in love with this moisturizer too!!!!!!!
Carina M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Louise C.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
il y a 2 ans
Perricone MD Brightening Overnight Treatment Hi, has anyone with sensitive/combination skin had any experience this? Did you break out?
Yoana D. il y a un an
No breaking out at all. The ingredients are really good and because it’s a mineral and not chemical sunscreen it is non-comedogenic
Louise C.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
il y a 2 ans
Lydia S. il y a un an
I haven’t tried the overnight cream but I use the daytime one every day and I love it. Have you had issues with breaking out?