Perricone MD OVM Serum with Retinol uploaded by Candace B.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

OVM Serum delivers all the benefits of retinol without irritation by harnessing eggshell membrane and effective levels of retinol in a proprietary formula. This powerful overnight serum delivers dramatic and instant tightening and smoothing benefits to minimize the appearance of imperfections such as fine lines and uneven texture. With consistent use over time, skin is revitalized, erasing the appearance of wrinkles while delivering unparalleled softness and brightness to the skin.

What It Does:

Delivers dramatic, instant tightening and smoothing benefits.
Increased appearance of brightness and radiance.
Minimize fine lines and wrinkles.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fresh & Aromatic

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Retinol:

Brightens, improves texture and fights fine lines to impart a healthy glow.

Eggshell Membrane:

Harnessed from a non-fertilized egg with scientific precision, the eggshell membrane is rich in nutrients, proteins and peptides ideal for skin rejuvenation.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Egg Shell Membrane Extract, Whey Protein, Dimethyl MEA, Phosphatidylcholine, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Gluconate, Retinol, Panthenol, PEG-12, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends smoothing liberally on cleansed skin in the evening. Wait a few moments and follow with a Perricone MD moisturizer.

Buy on Sephora
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Ok. First. I didn’t spend $155... I got it at tj maxx for $32. I don’t know why but I saw it. Gasped. And then grabbed it and ran to check out!!! So far I’ve used it for a week. A night and I alternated between this and the murad retinol at night (extra, I know). I can definitely see a difference since adding this to my routine my skin is soft and lines have nearly vanished there’s no smell and two drops will do your face and neck.
Tiffany P.
POWER PRODUCT! I love this one! I seen results after a weeks use. I have the cream as well. Serums are always packed with more power. This is great for aging skin with concerns of fine lines and wrinkles.
Abby B.
Haslett, Michigan
This product is a holy grail if you are looking for something to firm and tighten around the eyes. My wallet doesn't like it, but my skin reacted well to it. I would recommend getting 30 days worth of samples first and seeing how it works.
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
Perricone is an extremely hyped up brand and I understand why a lot of people love their products. They have scientific ingredients and provide proven results. That being said, Perricone has some of the worst smelling face products out there! A lot of their face creams smell like hot fish and it's just about intolerable. I wish I could have tried this product but I simply could not get past the smell.
Kristina B.
Wasn’t too pleased with it, maybe because I haven’t used it for long enough. It wasn’t as fast absorbent and left a gucky feel on my skin. I didn’t finish using it and can’t know the full extent of its effectiveness
Kiley K.
Chicago
Roxy v.
new york
Holy Grail of all serums. Way better than the cream. No smell. I have to say, that this product transformed my skin. The couple of days I felt flushed but not red. It was weird. After that never a problem.. even if I stopped for a bit and started again. I have been through at least 5 bottles. Try and get when Perricone has 25% off sale. :)
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Again my favorite brand I will always keep this on hand I bought it at Sephora it is pricey but it is very wonderful the packaging is super cute and it’s just an amazing high-quality product that does what it says it’s going to do and it does it quickly
Aanu P.
Richmond, TX
I got my mom this serum for Mother's Day. She uses it on a daily basis. I can really see a difference in her skin. Her wrinkles are less prominent and her skin looks lifted. However, if she skips a day, her skin looks more wrinkly than before. It is pricey, but I do recommend this.
Sasha B.
I see an improvement with this serum. What can I say, it delivered results and I absolutely love it. I use it here and there but when I do I see an improvement. My skin has improved firmness and more even texture.
Emese B.
Hi I’d like to know what results and how fast did you guys see in your skin after using this? I bought it when it was on sale in Sephora for 50 % off which I believe was a steal. Hopefully it’ll help my with my deep set smile lines... thanks in advance