BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

OVM, one of Dr. Perricone's greatest inventions, is scientifically formulated with Eggshell Membrane. A powerful anti-aging compound, the Eggshell Membrane contains a precise ration of nutrients, proteins and peptides that help to rejuvenate and restore skin's beauty and health. Now, newly enriched with Vitamin C Ester and Vitamin E, OVM delivers a 3-dimensional anti-aging effect to increase the appearance of skin's volume, cushion and firmness while providing the added benefit of deep nourishment for smoother, more radiant-looking skin. OVM is the ultimate luxury in the science of beautiful skin.

What It Does:

• Increased appearance of youthful volume and cushion.
  • Increased appearance of firmness and minimized wrinkles.
  • Delivers long-lasting moisture and nourishment for younger, radiant-looking skin

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Velvety and rich

Scent: May have a strong scent that will dissipate upon application

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Retinol:

Brightens, improves texture and fights fine lines to impart a healthy glow.

Eggshell Membrane:

Harnessed from a non-fertilized egg with scientific precision, the eggshell membrane is rich in nutrients, proteins and peptides ideal for skin rejuvenation.

Water / Aqua / Eau, Phosphatidylcholine, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethyl MEA, Egg Shell Membrane Extract, Whey Protein / Lactis Proteinum, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Retinol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Carotene, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, BHT

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends smoothing OVM onto cleansed skin in the morning. Follow with Dr. Perricone Photo Plasma, an anti-aging moisturizer with SPF.

Buy on Sephora*
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the more expensive moisturizers I use when the weather starts getting warmer hence requiring a less heavy lotion. The consistency leans towards a more liquidy formula, and has a distinct smell. But I love that it contains vitamin C ester (Perricone MD has a great vitamin C ester which I love!) and E, as well as anti aging properties. It definitely helps lock the moisture in and give a small radiant look after application.
Tiffany P.
I love Perricone and recently bought this product...I don’t like the smell at all. It goes on tacky and smelly but all that fades quickly. My skin felt smoother and looked brighter. I used it on face and neck. Morning and night. Expensive but if you’re looking for a retinol consider this product.
Brittany M.
Reno , NV
HOLY GRAIL OF SKINCARE. If you have any scarring, post accutane skin, or any loss of volume, you should definitely make the investment in this product. It will help to add the volume back into your skin and even out the texture of your skin. Absolutely worth the money!
Araxi M.
Glendale , CA
I want to start by saying I love perricone products! I really do. I try to buy them often even tho they are so expensive but sometimes it's worth it. This product didn't really do much for my skin, i didn't feel or see any difference after using it for a good amount of time so that's why the 3 stars. Sorry perricone
Asha D.
I was able to purchase this product using Ulta reward points (as it is obviously pricey). I was intrigued by the technology behind it. I have used it for three weeks and note improvement in the firmness of my skin, and overall glow. As there is egg membrane, the smell can initially be off-putting but it disappears rather quickly. I rub it in until it gets difficult to continue. It disappears well under my makeup. Also, as it is not a moisturizer, it is important to follow with one, especially on dry skin. Once I use all of the product, I will decide on whether to buy full price, but so far I believe the answer is yes!
Mara G.
Riverbank
At first I was a bit insulted as it was a free sample however it worked amazingly and I thought I would purchase it but the price was outrageous. I imagine the sample size easily was 40 dollars. But works so maybe it's worth it.
Alicia T.
This leaves my skin feeling amazing! I try not to ever run out. This is a part of my daily face regimen. A little pricey but definitely worth the money!
Hannah H.
For the price you pay it was terrible. Face was super oily and broke out overnight. It didn't help with much at all.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
Emese B.
How long have you used it before you started seeing any changes in your skin?