BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

This oil-free cream is scientifically formulated to fight the first visible signs of aging—dryness, dullness, fine lines, and uneven skin texture. Dr. Perricone’s patented Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex™ helps improve skin’s natural surface barrier and preserve more youthful-looking, conditioned skin. It promotes optimal hydration and nourishment, naturally boosting antioxidant benefits.

What It Does:

• Formulated with Dr. Perricone's proprietary Nrf2 Antioxidant Support.
  • Promotes optimal hydration and nourishment, helping to boost antioxidant benefits.
  • Delivers oil-free hydration and conditioning in a lightweight cream without clogging pores.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Natural & Aromatic

Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex:

Dr. Perricone’s Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex™ helps activate antioxidant pathways, allowing these improved age-fighters to better preserve youthful skin.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hexylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Dimethyl MEA, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gluconolactone, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Panthenol, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying to face and neck in gentle circular motions in the morning and evening. To achieve optimal results, apply after Pre:Empt Series Exfoliating Pore Refiner and Pre:Empt Series Skin Perfecting Serum, Brightening Eye Cream or any other preferred Perricone MD treatments.

• Did this cause anyone to breakout? Is it greasy? Thanks!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Anahi A.
San Diego, CA
Crave this moisturizer
I wish it was not so pricey
I fell in love with it since a I received a deluxe sample in my play by sephora box.
It was I had been looking for in a moisturizer all my life. Hidration without triggering hideous pimples or redness.
This product hits a niche group of consumers like me who cannot stand regular "oily" products
Good job!
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
This product by Dr Perricone was created for the millenial client. The younger, health conscious saavy client. The pre empt series is meant to PREserve your youth PREvent any aging and damage and PROTECTING your skin for external aggresors. The formula is created with a antioxidant complex, vitamin c ester, hyaluronic acid as some of the key ingredients. It is oil free therefore it is a lightweight formulation that gets absorbed into the skin easily. I love that your skin looks bright, plump and hydrated. This also looks great underneath makeup. My only negative thing to say is that it has no sunscreen. Being that it has such great ingredients for your skin and its meant to be preventative i would think sunscreen should be a must have. This pre empt series also has a great serum, eye cream and pore refining toner. Plus a recent addition of a cleanser and mask! A definite must try!
Arlene R.
San Francisco, CA
One of THE BEST moisturizers I've ever used. With my oily/combo skin type I've never worn moisturizer under my makeup, but this ah-mazing. Despite the creamy consistency, it doesn't make my skin feel slippery and definitely does not interrupt my makeup. The only "con" I can think of is the cost, but it's worth it. Feels good to put on, makeup stays in place, oil free, addresses and protects first signs of aging (I.E.: fine lines, etc.) LOVE IT.
Jasmine A.
San Antonio, TX
Light weight formula. Easy on my sensitive skin. I used to use it on my face after washing & my face has felt smoothr. Love the natural scent. Pricey but would maybe buy again. I Would recommend this product
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
I had a deluxe sample of this product and I absolutely loved it! It does hydrates my skin very well making it feel very soft and not making me look oily during the day. As well as it was hard for me to find a moisturizing cream that not breaking me out. Definitely will get a full size
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This is an excellent moisturizer! I have combination oily skin, so this was a God send. The texture was light, not greasy.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this during the holiday season in a pack with the cleanser. The pack costed 19.00 which wasn’t too expensive. I have used this moisturizer for the past 2 weeks. The directions say to use this morning and night. It is very thick and a lil goes a long way. Even though it is thick it’s not heavy on the face. I have oily skin and I thought it would be too heavy to wear under makeup but it wasn’t at all. My skin felt smooth and soft. If the full size didn’t cost $75 I would buy it. Another down side to it is that the mini size bottle is too small to put my fingers in it so I had to use a rubber spatula
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
This is a good moisturizer! I have oily skin and I have a hard time finding a cream that doesn't make it worse. This is one of the few face creams that does NOT make my skin oily throughout the day which is a huge plus for me!! Just the price is high
Mikala D.
Los Angeles
Perfect way for someone my age it kickstart their skincare routine. I think this product is a great way to help with the prevention of skin aging. All their products are great but then is definitely made for us women and men in our 20s to 30s. Would recommend to anyone looking to invest a little more into their skincare routine.
Kimberly P.
I had been looking for an oil free face cream and I've found one that I like!! I've been using this for about 2 months now and I can say that I really love it ! I have fairly oily skin, especially during the summer months. This hydrates my skin with out making my skin look greasy. I almost feel like it gives me a nice dewey look!! It is a little pricy, but a little product goes a long way. I've had the 2 oz jar for 2 months and it's just half gone. Give it a try and I bet you'll love it too!
Lela C.
Did this cause anyone to breakout? Is it greasy? Thanks!