Perricone MD Oil-Free Hydrating Cream uploaded by Gladys D.Perricone MD Oil-Free Hydrating Cream uploaded by Kimberly P.Perricone MD Oil-Free Hydrating Cream uploaded by Erica D.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

This oil-free cream is scientifically formulated to fight the first visible signs of aging—dryness, dullness, fine lines, and uneven skin texture. Dr. Perricone’s patented Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex™ helps improve skin’s natural surface barrier and preserve more youthful-looking, conditioned skin. It promotes optimal hydration and nourishment, naturally boosting antioxidant benefits.

What It Does:

• Formulated with Dr. Perricone's proprietary Nrf2 Antioxidant Support.
  • Promotes optimal hydration and nourishment, helping to boost antioxidant benefits.
  • Delivers oil-free hydration and conditioning in a lightweight cream without clogging pores.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Natural & Aromatic

Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex:

Dr. Perricone’s Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex™ helps activate antioxidant pathways, allowing these improved age-fighters to better preserve youthful skin.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hexylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Dimethyl MEA, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gluconolactone, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Panthenol, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying to face and neck in gentle circular motions in the morning and evening. To achieve optimal results, apply after Pre:Empt Series Exfoliating Pore Refiner and Pre:Empt Series Skin Perfecting Serum, Brightening Eye Cream or any other preferred Perricone MD treatments.

• Did this cause anyone to breakout? Is it greasy? Thanks!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This is an excellent moisturizer! I have combination oily skin, so this was a God send. The texture was light, not greasy.
Mikala D.
Los Angeles
Perfect way for someone my age it kickstart their skincare routine. I think this product is a great way to help with the prevention of skin aging. All their products are great but then is definitely made for us women and men in our 20s to 30s. Would recommend to anyone looking to invest a little more into their skincare routine.
Kimberly P.
I had been looking for an oil free face cream and I've found one that I like!! I've been using this for about 2 months now and I can say that I really love it ! I have fairly oily skin, especially during the summer months. This hydrates my skin with out making my skin look greasy. I almost feel like it gives me a nice dewey look!! It is a little pricy, but a little product goes a long way. I've had the 2 oz jar for 2 months and it's just half gone. Give it a try and I bet you'll love it too!
Marie Jasmine S.
I was a huge fan of Perricone's other lotions! This however is a new ride or die product for me. I wear it daily under makeup in the morning. Has made my skin smoother and more vibrant. It is not oily or greasy and I do not mind the scent at all. Perfect for anyone in their early 20 to late 20s.
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield, MA
Really hydrating (as it says) for my skin. I'm a white female with oily skin. The oil free is what pushed me over the edge when getting it and I had not extra oil on my face!
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
This is my favorite pre anti aging moisturizer. I use this in the morning and at night but at night I pair it with the serum. Since using this my skin tone has evened out dramatically and my skin just looks overall healthier. I would definitely recommend this to anyone in their 20's looking for the "pre" anti aging step!
Alyssa A.
Port Coquitlam
I've been breaking out lately, but since using this my skin has been clearing up. The smell is mild, sort of reminds me of the smell of a daisy. 😊
Lauren D.
I love this moisturizer! It makes my skin feel so smooth and tight. I put it on my face and neck before bed and was up feeling refreshed. It has a slight scent, reminds me of Vicks vaporub but I love it! Definitely would recommend!
Anahi A.
San Diego, CA
Crave this moisturizer
I wish it was not so pricey
I fell in love with it since a I received a deluxe sample in my play by sephora box.
It was I had been looking for in a moisturizer all my life. Hidration without triggering hideous pimples or redness.
This product hits a niche group of consumers like me who cannot stand regular "oily" products
Good job!
Arlene R.
San Francisco, CA
One of THE BEST moisturizers I've ever used. With my oily/combo skin type I've never worn moisturizer under my makeup, but this ah-mazing. Despite the creamy consistency, it doesn't make my skin feel slippery and definitely does not interrupt my makeup. The only "con" I can think of is the cost, but it's worth it. Feels good to put on, makeup stays in place, oil free, addresses and protects first signs of aging (I.E.: fine lines, etc.) LOVE IT.
Lela C.
Did this cause anyone to breakout? Is it greasy? Thanks!