BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

This oil-free cream is scientifically formulated to fight the first visible signs of aging—dryness, dullness, fine lines, and uneven skin texture. Dr. Perricone’s patented Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex™ helps improve skin’s natural surface barrier and preserve more youthful-looking, conditioned skin. It promotes optimal hydration and nourishment, naturally boosting antioxidant benefits.

What It Does:

• Formulated with Dr. Perricone's proprietary Nrf2 Antioxidant Support.
  • Promotes optimal hydration and nourishment, helping to boost antioxidant benefits.
  • Delivers oil-free hydration and conditioning in a lightweight cream without clogging pores.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Natural & Aromatic

Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex:

Dr. Perricone’s Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex™ helps activate antioxidant pathways, allowing these improved age-fighters to better preserve youthful skin.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hexylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Dimethyl MEA, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gluconolactone, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Panthenol, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying to face and neck in gentle circular motions in the morning and evening. To achieve optimal results, apply after Pre:Empt Series Exfoliating Pore Refiner and Pre:Empt Series Skin Perfecting Serum, Brightening Eye Cream or any other preferred Perricone MD treatments.

• Did this cause anyone to breakout? Is it greasy? Thanks!1 Answers
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
I had a deluxe sample of this product and I absolutely loved it! It does hydrates my skin very well making it feel very soft and not making me look oily during the day. As well as it was hard for me to find a moisturizing cream that not breaking me out. Definitely will get a full size
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this during the holiday season in a pack with the cleanser. The pack costed 19.00 which wasn’t too expensive. I have used this moisturizer for the past 2 weeks. The directions say to use this morning and night. It is very thick and a lil goes a long way. Even though it is thick it’s not heavy on the face. I have oily skin and I thought it would be too heavy to wear under makeup but it wasn’t at all. My skin felt smooth and soft. If the full size didn’t cost $75 I would buy it. Another down side to it is that the mini size bottle is too small to put my fingers in it so I had to use a rubber spatula
Roxanne D.
San Diego
I had unbelievably dry skin once and I had almost given up finding a moisturizer whose ingredients I liked, until I tried this one! My skin drank up all the goodness of this cream and I couldn’t be any happier! I only wish it were more affordable.
Kimberly P.
I had been looking for an oil free face cream and I've found one that I like!! I've been using this for about 2 months now and I can say that I really love it ! I have fairly oily skin, especially during the summer months. This hydrates my skin with out making my skin look greasy. I almost feel like it gives me a nice dewey look!! It is a little pricy, but a little product goes a long way. I've had the 2 oz jar for 2 months and it's just half gone. Give it a try and I bet you'll love it too!
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
This product by Dr Perricone was created for the millenial client. The younger, health conscious saavy client. The pre empt series is meant to PREserve your youth PREvent any aging and damage and PROTECTING your skin for external aggresors. The formula is created with a antioxidant complex, vitamin c ester, hyaluronic acid as some of the key ingredients. It is oil free therefore it is a lightweight formulation that gets absorbed into the skin easily. I love that your skin looks bright, plump and hydrated. This also looks great underneath makeup. My only negative thing to say is that it has no sunscreen. Being that it has such great ingredients for your skin and its meant to be preventative i would think sunscreen should be a must have. This pre empt series also has a great serum, eye cream and pore refining toner. Plus a recent addition of a cleanser and mask! A definite must try!
Mikala D.
Los Angeles
Perfect way for someone my age it kickstart their skincare routine. I think this product is a great way to help with the prevention of skin aging. All their products are great but then is definitely made for us women and men in our 20s to 30s. Would recommend to anyone looking to invest a little more into their skincare routine.
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield, MA
Really hydrating (as it says) for my skin. I'm a white female with oily skin. The oil free is what pushed me over the edge when getting it and I had not extra oil on my face!
Arlene R.
San Francisco, CA
One of THE BEST moisturizers I've ever used. With my oily/combo skin type I've never worn moisturizer under my makeup, but this ah-mazing. Despite the creamy consistency, it doesn't make my skin feel slippery and definitely does not interrupt my makeup. The only "con" I can think of is the cost, but it's worth it. Feels good to put on, makeup stays in place, oil free, addresses and protects first signs of aging (I.E.: fine lines, etc.) LOVE IT.
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
Foremost, the extremely mild scent could be a boon to those with fragrance allergies/sensitivities. (But, do give it a try in-person first since it could be a pretty pricey mistake if you do have a reaction).

The overall formula is lightweight, absorbs quickly, and leaves one's skin touchable but not greasy.

Nonetheless, after using this for about a week, I am unconvinced that this does anything more than a basic dermatologist recommended moisturizer like Cerave.

For me, I will not be continuing with this product, but if you dig prestige products, give this a try. You might find it's your next "must-have."
Anahi A.
San Diego, CA
Crave this moisturizer
I wish it was not so pricey
I fell in love with it since a I received a deluxe sample in my play by sephora box.
It was I had been looking for in a moisturizer all my life. Hidration without triggering hideous pimples or redness.
This product hits a niche group of consumers like me who cannot stand regular "oily" products
Good job!
Lela C.
Did this cause anyone to breakout? Is it greasy? Thanks!

back