BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePerricone MD
Oil-Free Exfoliating Pore Refiner

Perricone MD Oil-Free Exfoliating Pore Refiner

by Perricone MD

What It Is The best toner for oily skin, Pre:Empt Oil-Free Exfoliating Pore Refiner removes impurities and immediately corrects the appearance of noticeable pores, dullness and uneven skin texture. Unlike abrasive scrubs, this pore refiner gently exfoliates with citrus extract and refines skin's surface with turmeric and bilberry extract for a healthy-looking glow. What It Does Formulated with Dr. Perricone's proprietary Nrf2 Antioxidant Support. Promotes surface skin renewal for a natural, healthy-looking glow. Gently resurfaces and clarifies to reveal radiance in a refreshing, lightweight formula. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products, the feel and scent may vary. Texture Liquid Consistency Lightweight Scent Natural & Aromatic Consumer Results 87% noticed pores appeared smaller and more refined. 91% agreed skin felt softer. 89% noticed skin looked smooth and fresh. 89% loved how this treatment was less irritating than an exfoliating scrub.

HooW much does it cost?
Is this truly the best cleanser for pores? Is it stripping?
Usually I wait 30 minutes after an acid like [product:the-ordinary.-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution], should I do the same for this one before going on to my hydrating toner, essence or mist?
Start your review of Perricone MD Oil-Free Exfoliating Pore Refiner!
Ashley A.
Lyles, TN
IM OBSESSED!! This brand has the literal BEST products ever!! It’s SO expensive though!! I’m not sure some things from this brand is worth the price but the cleansers and confirming serum is SO worth it!! They clean your face and pores like NO other cleanser I’ve tried!! This toner makes my pores disappear.
Kouly M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I came by this by chance and works amazing! It comes in a real thick glass bottle with a lot of product for its price. I recommend pairing this with using a cotton pad when applying. I dip twice on overlapping areas of the pad and wipe the face. Its satisfying to see the gunk it grabs to. It dries quickly and does not leave the skin dry at all. Its supple and smooth, prepped for the next step and serum. As I've used this, it does shrink my pores and are less noticeable. I use this sparingly because of how pricey it is. If I've used a chemical exfoliant or peel in a another product, like AHA or retinol, I wait the following day to use this.
Stacy S.
Great product if you have enlarged pores. I used this for one week and could tell a difference in my pores.
Stephanie P.
When I first picked up this product, my confidence was at an all time low, as I was suffering from acne scarring all over my cheeks. I would literally hide my face behind my hair, hands, or heavy makeup. After using this product for almost a year every morning and sometimes in the evening, I have seen such great improvement in my scarring and a more even toned complexion. This works wonders without drying or burning, and I would recommend it to anyone suffering from the same problems as me. One bottle lasts so long, so I find it's definitely worth the price, especially for the results I've seen!
Chelsea T.
Asbury
I like this a lot. To apply, I pour some on a cotton pad and rub all over my face. I have seen some results as far as skin texture and pores appearing cleaner and smaller. I will continue to give this more of a chance, but this may become a staple in my routine.
Stacy D.
I have been using this for 8 months and I have had fantastic results!  I have sensitive skin so I was worried this would irritate and/or dry my face out.  After initially using it I noticed maybe just the tiniest of tingles but nothing dramatic.  My face did turn a bit red, but faded quickly.  After using my skin is hydrated and smooth, it's a gentle exfoliation but effective!  No dry patches!!  I use this at night and apply my treatments afterwards, they go on smoothly.  Recently I went in for a facial and another client was there, we chatted for a bit and she left.  My esthetician told me the other client said, "she doesn't have one pore on her face, I hate her".  LOL  Hey, I'll take it!!  I know people complain about the general smell of the brand but this does not have an unpleasant smell to me.  The price point is on the high side but I've had such great results that I'm willing to pay for the quality for this.  I use other Perricone products and this is one of my favorites.
Jiovanny G.
New York
Amazing!!!! It literally cleanse your face! It helps you minimize pores and any imperfection! It really work! I'm not disappointed with this product. It is pricey but worth it. I do recommend this if you are acne prone & large pores.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
This toner is an awesome start for any skincare routine, but I use it along with the other three products in the Pre: Empt line and it is doing wonders for my skin. The 4 step routine is so easy, and delivers such great results. This toner exfoliates and hydrates, and has really worked to minimize the size of my pores- I can see such a difference!
Katie M.
Orinda, CA
Just starting using this and so far I love it! I'm using it in the morning before my moisturizer and makeup etc and I feel like it really wakes my skin up and creates a nice clean base for everything. It's a little pricey so I do use it sparingly but so far it is great. Smell is subtle and goes away right after applying. Skin feels cleansed but not tight.
Tamara F.
Sanford, FL
Perricone MD Oil-Free Exfoliating Pore Refiner uploaded by Tamara F.
Purchased at: ULTA
So far I love this exfoliating toner so much. This is my first time using it but I’ve noticed my skin is brighter and more smooth after just a few uses. I didn’t experience any tingling, stinging or irritation. I purchased this on sale, online through Ulta, and if it goes on sale again I will repurchase. It’s just so expensive. Also I feel like the bottle should have a nozzle attachment; sometimes I pour out a lot more than I need on a cotton round. Definitely recommend as Perricone MD is a cruelty-free brand that makes great products.