Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser-with Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE uploaded by Erica J.

BY PERRICONE MD

Gently washes while delivering anti-aging benefits With Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE This cleanser thoroughly cleans skin and removes all traces of make-up.  It is formulated to reveal a brighter and smoother skin surface and helps to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores.  It leaves skin looking radiant and perfectly prepared for treatment. Alpha Lipoic Acid - a potent anti-aging antioxidant; minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores; resurfaces skin and improves the appearance of skin s resilience, tone and texture.  Patented DMAE - provides ultimate firming benefits to young or sagging skin; improves muscle tone and enhances contour; addresses loss of elasticity; diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles.  Patented see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Sephora
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaving off a star because I just recently purchased and want to give it a good 4-6 weeks before giving it all five (if it calls for). I am loving this so far. I actually enjoy the smell (very baby powdery) as I don't look for "good smelling" skincare products because it's essentially medicine for your face - it doesn't need to smell good. It does leave my face a bit dry but I follow up with toner, serum, and my night cream. For reference my skin is acne prone oily/combo. I have recently given up all harsh, foaming cleansers after being enlightened about the damage they cause and really appreciate this being a gentle lathering cleanser. Can't wait to continue to use and see the results!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
After my skin had two weeks or so to adjust to this cleanser my skin was bright, soft, and lovely. The smell was a little off putting but it wasn't too bad.
Erica J.
Erica J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Nutritve Cleanser is a classic. It's gives a deep clean, but never strips the skin. I actually think it's helps my texture and prevent breakouts. It's not heavy so it's good for a skin types. I always have this in my collection, I know I can rely on it.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this cleanser. It is so gentle on your skin, your face feels so refreshed after using and it lasted me forever. I definitely want to buy it again!
Osheryo D.
Osheryo D.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for taking off my make up. This cleanser is moisturizing and cleansing. I love the glass bottle. Perfect for using in the shower.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Newport, NH
I've used this cleanser for the past 4 years. It removes makeup (including eye liner) extremely well and doesn't leave my dry skin feeling tight. It claims to have anti-aging benefits like minimizing the appearance of lines, wrinkles and pores but in my opinion no cleanser can actually do this because it's on your skin for such a short time before you wash it down the drain. I have tried other cleansers but always return to this because I find nothing else performs as well for me, which is kind of annoying as this is pricey for a cleanser. :)
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Kenora, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have been enjoying this cleanser the last few weeks. I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts and it has helped my skin from being oily or dry, has helped minimize the look of my large pores and works great with my Clarisonic Mia 2. Very high price for a cleanser but I barely use any and feel clean and fresh, even with this very hot weather.
Julendys R.
Julendys R.
santo domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es un producto increíble, me gusta mucho, me gustó demasiado, es muy útil y se a vuelto un indispensable para mi es algo asombroso, me encanta, de verdad es un producto que vale la pena arriesgarse {perfecta} un producto muy bueno lo recomiendo;}😝
Marina L.
Marina L.
Murcia
This product makes my skin face feel hydratated. The packaging is so nice. I would buy it again!! My face is wonderful now. It was the first time I use it, but not the last.