Add a Photo

By PERRICONE MD
#1425 in Facial Cleansers
Gently washes while delivering anti-aging benefits With Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE This cleanser thoroughly cleans skin and removes all traces of make-up.  It is formulated to reveal a brighter and smoother skin surface and helps to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores.  It leaves skin looking radiant and perfectly prepared for treatment. Alpha Lipoic Acid - a potent anti-aging antioxidant; minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores; resurfaces skin and improves the appearance of skin s resilience, tone and texture.  Patented DMAE - provides ultimate firming benefits to young or sagging skin; improves muscle tone and enhances contour; addresses loss of elasticity; diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles.  Patented
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Sarasota, FL

Leaving off a star because I just recently purchased and want to give it a good 4-6 weeks before giving it all five (if it calls for). I am loving this so far. I actually enjoy the smell (very baby powdery) as I don't look for "good smelling" skincare products because it's essentially medicine for your face - it doesn't need to smell good. It does leave my face a bit dry but I follow up with toner, serum, and my night cream. For reference my skin is acne prone oily/combo. I have recently given up all harsh, foaming cleansers after being enlightened about the damage they cause and really appreciate this being a gentle lathering cleanser. Can't wait to continue to use and see the results!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

After my skin had two weeks or so to adjust to this cleanser my skin was bright, soft, and lovely. The smell was a little off putting but it wasn't too bad.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Newport, NH

I've used this cleanser for the past 4 years. It removes makeup (including eye liner) extremely well and doesn't leave my dry skin feeling tight. It claims to have anti-aging benefits like minimizing the appearance of lines, wrinkles and pores but in my opinion no cleanser can actually do this because it's on your skin for such a short time before you wash it down the drain. I have tried other cleansers but always return to this because I find nothing else performs as well for me, which is kind of annoying as this is pricey for a cleanser. :)
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Kenora, Ontario

Have been enjoying this cleanser the last few weeks. I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts and it has helped my skin from being oily or dry, has helped minimize the look of my large pores and works great with my Clarisonic Mia 2. Very high price for a cleanser but I barely use any and feel clean and fresh, even with this very hot weather.

Join Now