Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser

by Perricone MD

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser!
Pia B.
Crittenden, KY
Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser uploaded by Pia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m so into Perricone MD products. This cleanser got me surprised! It’s actually smell good!!! SMELL CLEAN and not as horrible as other products. Texture is just clear gel not very foamy. My skin feels clean after used. Doesn’t dry out my skin and also doesn’t leave slimy at all. Basically it’s just PERFECT! It is pricey but WORTH IT
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser uploaded by Cesar G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser I love Perricone products and definitely liked the gentleness of the cleanser. It didn’t foam which I’m starting to learn to love. Scent not too strong. The only issue was with the cap. It was hard to lock and unlock and not clear on which way to turn.
Kelsey G.
Federal Way, WA
Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser uploaded by Kelsey G.
Purchased at: ULTA
My daily gel cleanser. Keeps my skin feeling squeaky clean, refreshed, and clear. Has definitely made a difference since I added it to my regimen 6 months ago. Haven’t found a better one for me since! It’s gentle enough for my dry/combo, sensitive skin, but gets the job done right. Not unreasonable price point for a PMD product either. 10/10 would recommend.
mandy E.
lompoc
Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser uploaded by mandy E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cleanser has been in my skincare routine for 10+ years. I started using this in high school, and continue to use it because it works so well for me. I use it in the shower as a face wash, and it leaves my skin really soft and smooth. Contains ALA's and AHA's.
Pamela D.
Powell , TN
I have very sensitive skin that is mature and a little on the dry side. This cleanser is amazing and does not dry my skin at all, just leaves it very clean and soft. I would highly recommend this cleanser, no breakouts either from using this product.
Brighid B.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Got this by mistake at Nordstrom because someone put it behind the wrong bottle. I gave it a try because I needed to wash my face. I love it and can’t live without it. Not harsh on my face, doesn’t smell strong. Don’t need a huge amount to lather it up. Helps keep my skin clean/clear without drying it out.
Nici V.
Lakeland, FL
This is the best face wash that I have ever used. I will never be without it. I have tried everything on the market and this beats all those by far!! Please perricone dont ever change the formula like you did in the newly designed white bottles of some of your products!!!
Bree S.
In love with this cleanser. It does have a smell to it but not a overpowering scent. It really helps me after I do my oil cleanse for the night and has been helping a lot with breakouts.
Roshelle F.
Brunswick, OH
Favorite cleanser. Started using this a year ago and have stocked up on it. This is a really great cleanser and I feel so clean after. I don’t get oily, don’t feel stripped and keeps my skin glowing.
Holly S.
Perry, NY
So, this is an average higher end cleanser. Washes my makeup off, foams up nicely. Can we talk about the scent though? It smells like a diaper. A clean diaper, but a diaper none the less. Baby powder fragrance is, in my opinion, not an attractive scent to the demographic this cleanser is targeting.

Looking for your answer?