BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Alpha Lipoic Acid, this daily cleansing gel washes away surface impurities and makeup without stripping skin of its natural oils. Leaves skin looking refreshed, radiant and perfectly prepared for treatment.

What It Does

• Ideal for normal to dry skin.
  • Non-drying, skin softening and conditioning.
  • Leaves skin refreshed and perfectly prepared for treatment.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Gel cleanser

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fresh

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzophenone-4, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends gently massaging onto damp skin. Rinse with warm water. Use morning and evening. Complete your regimen with a Perricone MD treatment, followed by a moisturizer.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Have been enjoying this cleanser the last few weeks. I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts and it has helped my skin from being oily or dry, has helped minimize the look of my large pores and works great with my Clarisonic Mia 2. Very high price for a cleanser but I barely use any and feel clean and fresh, even with this very hot weather. " in 5 reviews
Shawniece M.
I ordered the Pre:Empt Multi-Tasking Must Haves package that included the cleanser and a moisturizer. It has a very little scent to it which is great. You skin feel smooth after using the cleanser and moisturizer. It doesn’t leave your face dry.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I have been using this for about a week and so far I’ve seen a difference. I started using he Perricone with my Cold Plasma trial and saw immediate results so I got a set so I can get all the benefits. So far I have seen a difference in my skin texture and tone. My fine lines and wrinkles seem to be disappearing. I have mature aging skin and find lines and wrinkles. I am also combination skin. This seems to help with oil control. I recommend. Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser
Erica J.
The Nutritve Cleanser is a classic. It's gives a deep clean, but never strips the skin. I actually think it's helps my texture and prevent breakouts. It's not heavy so it's good for a skin types. I always have this in my collection, I know I can rely on it.
Michelle H.
Memphis, TN
In general I like the full line of Perricone skincare products. Ive used this serum off and on. When money is tight I switch to Neutragena. I prefer Perricone. I typically buy it online and like the convenience of laptop shopping. Perricone is my go-to brand.
Emily H.
Clintwood
The product didn't live up to the hype, came away very disappointed after irritation and breakout. I hadn't dealt with breakouts since my teenage years, and woke up after using this product line like I was a pubescent teen.
Georgia B.
tallahassee
I swear by this brand and always will!!! I use this product along with the rest of the kit and I will never use another as this stuff is absolutely amazing and I would recommend it to anybody because it is so great!!!
Caroline A.
Denver , CO
This cleanser moisturizers while leaving your skin feeling fresh. I dumped some of my other cleansers for this one. Semi pricey but I love the branding... I'm a sucker for it! I would buy again... absolutely
ashley r.
I partook in a facial at Ulta and during the appointment, I told the woman that I've always had very oily skin. She mentioned that even though my face way oily, that it was also very very dry..this was a product she recommended and after only a week I could drastically see a difference. My face had less acne, looked much more hydrated and the color itself was a bit more even. I used the moisturizer in addition to the cleanser!I will never NOT buy this product now! Costs more money that I wanted to spend, but ecstatic I paid up!
Sarah P.
Brookhaven , PA
My all time favorite cleanser. Use am and pm, can use on eyes to remove makeup, skin Feels hydrated and clean afterwards. Works awesome with my Clarisonic Clarisonic Smart Profile
Taylor V.
BRADENTON, FL
Leaving off a star because I just recently purchased and want to give it a good 4-6 weeks before giving it all five (if it calls for). I am loving this so far. I actually enjoy the smell (very baby powdery) as I don't look for "good smelling" skincare products because it's essentially medicine for your face - it doesn't need to smell good. It does leave my face a bit dry but I follow up with toner, serum, and my night cream. For reference my skin is acne prone oily/combo. I have recently given up all harsh, foaming cleansers after being enlightened about the damage they cause and really appreciate this being a gentle lathering cleanser. Can't wait to continue to use and see the results!
Jordana B.
Anyone have any experience using this with acne? I started using it about 4 days ago but also recently purchased the foreo mini as well. I probably shouldn't have started two new things at the same time but, I am breaking out SO badly! :( Anyone know what might be going on?