Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser
What It Is:
Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Alpha Lipoic Acid, this daily cleansing gel washes away surface impurities and makeup without stripping skin of its natural oils. Leaves skin looking refreshed, radiant and perfectly prepared for treatment.
What It Does
- Ideal for normal to dry skin.
- Non-drying, skin softening and conditioning.
- Leaves skin refreshed and perfectly prepared for treatment.
What To Expect
Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.
Texture: Gel cleanser
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.
Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzophenone-4, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Dr. Perricone recommends gently massaging onto damp skin. Rinse with warm water. Use morning and evening. Complete your regimen with a Perricone MD treatment, followed by a moisturizer.see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Anyone have any experience using this with acne? ... Be the first to answer!
- "Have been enjoying this cleanser the last few weeks. I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts and it has helped my skin from being oily or dry, has helped minimize the look of my large pores and works great with my Clarisonic Mia 2. Very high price for a cleanser but I barely use any and feel clean and fresh, even with this very hot weather. " in 5 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos