Perricone MD Nourishing Moisturizer

by Perricone MD

What It Is Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer is our most nourishing, velvety-rich and fragrance-free non-comedogenic moisturizer for extremely dry, delicate or stressed skin. Formulated with olive polyphenols and squalene to hydrate and help visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and discoloration. This face cream for dry skin also contains vitamin E known to visibly minimize scars and discoloration. Leaves skin feeling soft and visibly smooth, hydrated and healthy. This formula, designed for delicate skin, is non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, and safe to use post-cosmetic procedure. What It Does Delivers essential moisture with a velvety-rich texture perfectly suitable for dry, sensitive skin. Helps to improve the appearance of firmness and tone. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Cream Consistency Velvety-Rich Scent Fragrance-Free

I received this as a complimentary product from influenster and think it's wonderful did my fellow influensters' feel the same????
Start your review of Perricone MD Nourishing Moisturizer!
I'm obsessed with Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer 2 oz/ 59 mL. It's fragrance free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, and ideal for extremely dry or stressed skin, like mine. When applying this thick cream onto my skin, it feels like satin on my skin. A little goes a long way and absorbs into my skin rather quickly. My dehydrated skin really needed this kind of product. My face is softer, smoother, hydrated, and looks much healthier. I received this amazing product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and Perricone MD. This is 100% my own honest opinion!!
Perricone MD Nourishing Moisturizer uploaded by Bev M.
I received this free to sample and review and my ABSOLUTE HONEST REVIEW is that Love this I worked absolutely amazing I just very sad I will not be able to continue to use it as the price is WAY out of my range! " $69.00" My skin was very dry and flaky before I started this and now my skin is Sooo soft and plump! I'm truly amazed at how well it worked!
Kingsport, TN
This more naturally based product is fabulous and so hydrating i use it everyday and the results are a more even skin tone less dry flaking spots and an overall better appearance if you haven't tried it i recommend you do it's awesome!!!!!
Troy, NY
Great for your skin! I use this as night cream it tighthens up my skin were it feels firm. Exspensive yet very worth it.. Does have a a peculiar smell tho!
I was apprehensive about using a new cream on my face but this stuff is amazing my face feels soft and doesnt leave a greasy feeling on my face
This is a face changing moisturizer. The hypoallergenic nourishing moisturizer is so creamy and easy to apply to my face. It spreads and absorbs really well leaving my skin feeling so soft and moist for hours. I use this after i wash my face in the a.m. and before bed in the p.m. I love that it is hypoallergenic and i do not have to worry abouy anything disrupting my skin. I noticed that there is no fragrance and that is a bonus!. null
This is one of the best moisturizer ever!! I have oily skin so I use it over night for extra hydration, it enriched your skin I wake up with a really flawless add and smooth skin although i don’t recommend to used it during day if you have oily skin, it’s a really nice product plus that it’s hypoallergenic so anyone can used [product:perricone-md-hypoallergenic-nourishing-moisturizer-2-oz/-59-ml]