Perricone MD No Sun Tanner

by Perricone MD

A self-tanning product for the face and body. This multi-tasking tanner firms and nourishes the skin while promoting a healthy, natural looking tan. Formulated with with n-acetyl-tyrosine, this ingredient boost skin's natural tanning ability. Other ingredients, including a natural sugar derivative, a delivery enhancer, and phospholipids, work together to promote a more even and long lasting tan. Plus, pro-vitamin D delivers all the benefits of the sun without the harmful effects. Dr. Perricone pioneered the use of DMAE, a skin-tightening ingredient that's included in this product. Tocotrienols lend superior antioxidant protection. Olive squalane, cocoa butter, and kukui oil create a rich, creamy texture while delivering deep moisturizing benefits. Research results:According to Perricone MD, after two weeks in a clinical trial:- 100% said it did not make their skin tacky or sticky- 95% said it did not stain their clothes- 90% said it did not leave an unpleasant odor or stain their hands- 85% felt their tan appeared even- 82% felt their tan looked natural and did not appear orange- 72% said this product is perfect for maintaining a healthy looking tan year round- 70% said their skin looked naturally sun-kissed and had a healthy glow

Is this product really streaky?
Start your review of Perricone MD No Sun Tanner!
How would you rate this product?
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
I don't like self Tanner's but this one is ok. It's not really orange which I like and it went on evenly. I don't think I'd buy it again though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...