BY PERRICONE MD

A package of treatment pads that tighten, tone, and stimulate for radiant skin. Harnessing Dr. Perricone's DMAE, these treatment pads are designed to help tighten and tone the appearance of skin while smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and stimulating surface radiance. Perfectly saturated and recommended for daily and nightly use, the pad can be pressed into skin for enhanced firming benefits leaving skin looking and feeling instantly refreshed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Perricone MD features a collection of exclusive, unique, and highly efficacious cosmeceuticals comprised of patented and proprietary technologies that have revolutionized antiaging skin care. Perricone MD is a global leader in the prestige professional skin care category. see more...

Angie R.
Orlando, FL
I have stuck to using these pads nightly for the last six weeks and I love them! I have noticed a definite change in my skin that maybe isn’t a firming as much as it feels like my pores have tightened up and closed a bit. I use them after I’ve washed off my make up and before I put on my nightly moisturizer. Very easy to use and no burning at all. There is an odd smell, but I think it’s just whatever chemical is being used and not a fragrance or perfume to mask it (which is kind of nice).
Andee G.
Junction City , OR
received a free set of DMAE firming pads. I am 40 years old and could see a difference in my pores when consistently using the pads morning and night. The size diminished and helped with making my skin look more youthful. I am including a makeup free no filter selfie. The results speak for themselves.
Erin H.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved the smell of these however I used them for 3 weeks and my skin broke out pretty bad, I do have very sensitive skin. I will definitely try more of their products in the future. Gave these to my husband and he loved them!
Betty G.
I received this complimentary product in my Voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes. This is my first time using any perricone products. I am in my 40s with sensitive combination skin. I've tried this product for about 10 days now. Not sure if it has done anything for my face, but I feel it has made my neck a little bit tighter, which is a good thing. I don't want a loosey goosey neck. The only issue I currently have with the product is the fact that it has a slight tingling/burning sensation upon application, it goes away after 5 minutes or so. Other than that, I feel this is a great product.
Melissa M.
Alvin, TX
I can tell a big difference in my skin after using the PERRICONE MD DMAE Firming Pads for only a couple of weeks. I'd definitely recommend trying them out. A gentle firming toner that doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. 💯🙌🏼
Celena M.
South Point, OH
Received this complimentary of @influenster to try and review I’m sooo excited to see how this works and see if it becomes part of regime😁
Jill I.
Newnan, GA
I love these pads.  They are not drying at all, in fact, they're so moisturizing that some nights I didn't even need moisturizer.  They smell great and are gentle on the skin.

I received this product free for an honest review.
Natalie A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I am absolutely in awe of how this has helped my daily skincare routine. It minimizes the “problem areas” on your face. It has helped with my super oily skin as well. Great product. PerriconeMD VoxBox
Kerry K.
Slidell, LA
I received these products for free, and used them twice but each time they made me break out so I stopped using them. I liked the way they made my skin feel, they had an effervescent smell and made my skin feel really clean however I could not deal with the breaking out. My skin is very sensitive and reacts to many things. I had to discontinue using them.
Renata K.
The Woodlands, TX
Great and easy to use product. Really help to improve skin conditions. The price tag is too high.