MakeupEye MakeupMascaraPerricone MD
No Mascara Mascara Color Lash Serum 8g/028oz

Perricone MD No Mascara Mascara Color Lash Serum 8g/0.28oz

by Perricone MD

No Mascara Mascara Color Lash Serum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perricone MD No Mascara Mascara Color Lash Serum 8g/0.28oz!
Semmes, AL
Perricone MD No Mascara Mascara Color Lash Serum 8g/0.28oz uploaded by Astrid B.
Purchased at: Costco
It’s love hate. Love the look, kind of love the formula. Hate the flakes. It’s worth a try. I use mine as my backup at work for days I didn’t add mascara but end up having a last minute meeting. I bought it in the brown and it gives a good dark tint to my lashes, the black would probably be great. But again, the flake would be real.
This mascara is very nice and gives your eye lash some length. I use this product almost everyday and it works really well for me. The packaging also is very nice and the wand is awesome. I would recommend to a friend!

Looking for your answer?