BY PERRICONE MD

A lash treatment and mascara in one designed to define longer, fuller lashes with neuropeptides and biotin. No Mascara Mascara is a two-in-one lash treatment and mascara clinically proven to impart the appearance of more lifted, thicker lashes. It nourishes, conditions, and strengthens lashes with each application. A revolutionary and highly specialized dual faced root-to-tip brush and fine tooth comb ensure application precision. The multidimensional universal shade adapts to all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

mahnoosh m.
mahnoosh m.
I love this mascara. Period. I thought it was going to be awful given how much the wand has product coming out of the tube but the brush has two kinds of separating combs to really separate your lashes. You do need some patience when trying to distribute product through for your desired look and this may not be the best option for those who have sparse lashes since it may come off looking clumpy. On another note I got this mascara because i noticed how my other go-tos were drying mine out and making them brittle. Shockingly this mascara is not only good for your lashes keeping them moisturized and full, it is one of my favorite volumizing mascaras before I top coat it with a lengthening one. I love that it has benefits to the formula! And on a side note, it is more of a dark brown, so if you like your mascara black i recommend layering a black mascara over it for the more bold look.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Canonsburg, PA
If you are looking for some awesome length, this is going to be your best friend. I absolutely love this mascara and although it says it is brown/black, its definitely dark enough that it looks like a true black. There is zero smudging or flaking throughout the day and it has biotin in it to help your lashes grow. What more could you ask for?
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Sarasota, FL
Awesome and great job guys this product is long lasting and never smudges . The packing is great . I use this everyday . I have it with me everyday . It last all day and night . I recommend this to all my friends and family.
Mia G.
Mia G.
Is there a choice to give a product 129462398543935691346 stars? Because if there is just give this mascara that many stars. I personally prefer this over the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, which makes most people hate me. This product isn't cheap, but what good quality makeup is?
Janet C.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
This is so perfect!
Its definitely a must have product!
It really gets the job done!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
I tried this at sephora and it was just ok. WAYYYY to much and there was very little product in the bottle this is a no for me
Miriam K.
Miriam K.
BOUND BROOK, NJ
This was kind of a love/hate mascara for me. It really does give beautiful results if you use the brush correctly; it was one of the only times I could say I had feathery lashes that were still very dramatic. But the brush makes it a lot of work. It's a two step process for each individual coat, and you have to let the coats dry fully which takes longer than some mascaras. So it ended up being a very long process. Seriously gorgeous lashes that the name does not imply at all, and really great ingredients too. But I ended up returning it because for that price, I'd rather it be an easier and more enjoyable/less complicated process. But if you have the time/expertise/patience/money, I'd say go for it.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
I quite like this product. I have a small travel sized and I really like the way it makes my lashes look compared to all the other high-end mascaras I have. I just wish it would hold the curl of my lashes more because I have really straight lashes. Highly recommend! Gives a very natural lash effect.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara irritate your eyes? I have extremely sensitive eyes, and have gone through all top brands of mascara, and have found some that are tolerable, but I'd like to find the perfect one.
I'm looking for a natural mascara that doesn't clump up. Has anyone used this mascara and is it worth it?
Andy O.
Andy O.
Murrieta, CA
Has anyone seen a difference in the growth or strength in the lash? It's pretty pricy. I know it's conditions but how about growth?