BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

No Mascara Mascara is a 2-in-1 lash treatment and mascara clinically proven to impart the appearance of more lifted, thicker lashes. It nourishes conditions and strengthens lashes with each application. A revolutionary and highly specialized dual faced root to tip brush and fine tooth comb ensures precise application. The universal shade suits all.

What It Does

• Makeup infused skincare.
  • Nourishes, defines and lifts lashes.
  • Imparts the look of longer, fuller lashes.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Gel serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fragrance Free

Water, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PVP, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Nylon-12, Stearic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Steareth-20, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mica (CI 77019), Steareth-2, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Potassium Sorbate, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 778891) , Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Biotin, Tocotrienols.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends using the wide and flexible short bristles at the lash root to build thickness and volume. Then, rotate brush and sweep the fine, firm comb through lashes to lengthen, separate and define. Allow to fully dry before re-applying to achieve desired look.

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Okay, so Perricone MD 'No Mascara Mascara' claims it was  designed to create longer, fuller lashes with the help of neuropeptides and biotin, and is meant to add length and volume, while nourishing and conditioning your lashes throughout wear- although somewhat skeptical, I decided to give it a whirl and honestly, I didn’t expect much, if anything at all, from this mascara. I’m not really a "natural mascara" kinda gal- i tend to go for mascara that offers bold, noticeable, dramatic lashes, buttttt i need/want more length and volume too, and let’s face it- it’s kinda hard to get all that from a single mascara! Welp, that is NOT the case with this No Mascara Mascara from PerriconeMD! Above ALL else, it gave my lashes succch incredible length! The special dual-faced brush has very fine teeth surrounding the wand, which works well pulling your lashes up & out (providing great length) and adds such surprising volume too. With that being said, this formula really exceeded my expectations and excelled at creating incredible length so my lashes look thicker, fuller, AND lifted too with zero stiffness! Been using it for a few months now (everyday) and my lashes feel sooo much softer and better conditioned too. Also, it removes alot easier than some other mascaras, but doesn't smudge or flake while wearing. I think it's definitely worth the money, but you got to give it a chance. True results take more than one application ♡
Nicole L.
I’ve read so many great reviews about this mascara and was so excited to try it. I’m obsessed with Mascaras and always on the hunt for the next big thing. Now - the color was great, dark brown I can live with despite using mostly black but I understand this was supposed to be a more natural look. The brush is fantastic, long and short bristles that get almost every lash. Now here comes my struggle. Despite curling my straight lashes and the first application going smoothly, within seconds my lashes were straight again, plus barely noticeable. I applied two more layers and while there was zero clumping there also wasn’t much else. So I thought maybe this would be more something I can use for exercising when I just want to look a bit polished. Sadly that dream was destroyed after a yard work session where the sweat made the mascara run down my face. Ugh. This is a no repeat purchase for me! I love Perricone and have been using their skincare products exclusively but I can not live the mascara - sorry :(
Laurie H.
It breaks my heart to give this only 3 stars. The mascara itself is amazing. It doesn’t flake, it looks very natural, and it comes off easily. However, the brush is killing me! I normally like spiky brushes, but this one picks up so much product, and the way the brush is, it doesn’t comb it through very well. I get skinny and long lashes, but no thickness. And it makes your lashes kind of clump together instead of fanning out. But it stays all day, and holds curl. But I expected it to wow me.
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
I love this mascara, it must be the applicator but it really defines my lashes, so easy to apply. A little pricy, but I add a drop of eye moisturizer to it to prolong use.
Fox M.
So I was under the impression this was more of a conditioner than an actual mascara with color. It's just mascara with a bit more confusing brush and it tends to flake quite a bit. It came in a kit, so I'll keep wearing it to see if the oils and such improve my natural lashes, but as far as mascaras are concerned, I probably would not buy this again.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I quite like this mascara for when I want my lashes dark and defined, but not super “done”. The brush takes some getting used to but it’s actually pretty brilliant. The comb to separate your lashes should come with all mascaras.
🌻Alexis S.
This is a pretty good mascara! If you want a more natural look, this is the mascara for you--it does not give you a dramatic eye look at all. Instead, it does a great job at lengthening your lashes. I have full eyelashes, and this mascara makes them look a mile long! The wand does a fairly decent job at separating your lashes as well. For the price, I'd have to say it might not be worth it. I've heard that L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara is a great mascara, and it's only around $9 (:
Cindy p.
Florida
Awesome and great job guys this product is long lasting and never smudges . The packing is great . I use this everyday . I have it with me everyday . It last all day and night . I recommend this to all my friends and family.
Bri M.
Presto, PA
If you are looking for some awesome length, this is going to be your best friend. I absolutely love this mascara and although it says it is brown/black, its definitely dark enough that it looks like a true black. There is zero smudging or flaking throughout the day and it has biotin in it to help your lashes grow. What more could you ask for?
mahnoosh m.
I love this mascara. Period. I thought it was going to be awful given how much the wand has product coming out of the tube but the brush has two kinds of separating combs to really separate your lashes. You do need some patience when trying to distribute product through for your desired look and this may not be the best option for those who have sparse lashes since it may come off looking clumpy. On another note I got this mascara because i noticed how my other go-tos were drying mine out and making them brittle. Shockingly this mascara is not only good for your lashes keeping them moisturized and full, it is one of my favorite volumizing mascaras before I top coat it with a lengthening one. I love that it has benefits to the formula! And on a side note, it is more of a dark brown, so if you like your mascara black i recommend layering a black mascara over it for the more bold look.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara irritate your eyes? I have extremely sensitive eyes, and have gone through all top brands of mascara, and have found some that are tolerable, but I'd like to find the perfect one.
I'm looking for a natural mascara that doesn't clump up. Has anyone used this mascara and is it worth it?
Andy O.
Murrieta, CA
Has anyone seen a difference in the growth or strength in the lash? It's pretty pricy. I know it's conditions but how about growth?