Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick

by Perricone MD

A cushiony, skincare-infused lipstick with a sheer wash of natural color and mineral-based sunscreen. This lightweight, yet nourishing formula imparts a subtle glossy tint of color as it helps to moisturize, resulting in visibly smoother, plumper lips over time.

Now available in 6 shades.

Each shade was developed to pair nicely with Perricone MD’s No Makeup Foundation and No Makeup Foundation Serum shades using a science- and skincare-based approach to shade development known as the Fitzpatrick scale – a system used by dermatologists to categorize skin types, tones and undertones.

Benefits

• Solid-to-serum formula conditions, hydrates & smooths

• Protects with mineral-based Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Featured Ingredients:

Neuropeptides: Uniting Surface Cells to Fight Wrinkles

Powerful, protein-like building blocks offer the ultimate visible antidote to wrinkles, sagging, dullness, and discoloration. Neuropeptides encourage surface skin cells to work together via a unique chemical structure.

Hyaluronic Acid (HA): All-Day Hydration

An important part of the skin’s natural support structure, topical HA provides essential hydration for visibly plumper skin. A low molecular weight enables HA to effectively penetrate the skin's surface. This powerful substance is more hydrating than any other known skincare ingredient.

Mineral-Based Sunscreen: Advanced SPF Protection

Minerals found deep within the earth are ground into ultra-fine powders that act like a mirror to deflect aging UVA and burning UVB rays and can be less irritating than traditional chemical sunscreens.

Consumer Claims:

• 82% agreed lips felt more moisturized

• 80% noticed improvement in lip suppleness

• 80% agreed vertical lip lines appeared reduced

*In a consumer study with 108 women after 28 days

Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick Does this help with dry lips?
Is this lip Color worth it? I heard it doesn’t last long?
Does it work Good?
Start your review of Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick!
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Original Pink
This is a nice tinted lip balm. It doesn't feel like a lipstick really, but more like a heavier lip balm. It has a nice creamy feel and a strong vanilla scent. I can even still smell the vanilla while this is on my lips. It gives a nice splash of "Your Lips But Better" tint to the lips. Basically, what the color of this product does is just amp up your natural lip color. But, without a doubt this will definitely transfer to your coffee mug or come off when you eat. Also, as a balm, it will need to be reapplied often. But, for what it is, it definitely does the job well. I feel like fans of the IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Lip Balm Treatment would definitely also enjoy this product. These products are both basically pricey lip balms that leave a tint on your lips. And, I do enjoy both. Highly recommend.
Caryann S.
Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick uploaded by Caryann S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Original Pink
For a no makeup day, I love this natural tint and hydration by Perricone. The bullet is weighty and screws open and closed. The tint and color do not last long. 1 hour for me. Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick
Wendy C.
Anaheim, CA
Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick uploaded by Wendy C.
Review for: Cognac
The Cognoc is a beautiful color that I can wear everyday and everywhere! It’s light and super moisturizing. I love the twist-off cap because I don’t have to worry about the cap falling off and smearing all over my purse! [user:perriconmd] influenster I. #MakeupAsSmartAsYouAre #YourLipsButBetter #complimentary #nomakeuplipstick
JD G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Original Pink
This has more of a texture of a hydrating balm rather than a lipstick. Its very easy to apply as it doesn’t apply patchy. The color original pink is a perfect MLBB for my lip color. Plus points for having sun protection! I also dig the screw on cap, as it helps avoid accidental uncapping inside my bag. The only downside I can think of for this is that it doesn’t last long so you have to reapply a couple of times a day. Nonetheless, I love it and I’ve actually made it a staple in my bag.
Kate D.
Rutherfordton, NC
Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick uploaded by Kate D.
Review for: Berry
I’ve worn lip stains instead of lipstick for awhile. But this lipstick is great! It’s not too heavy. The sheer color is perfect and makes my lips feel smooth. I also really love the container. The lid screws on so it can’t come undone in my bag.
Sonya F.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick uploaded by Sonya F.
Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick uploaded by Sonya F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Berry
I thought this product was very nice! I got it on sale from Ulta for $15 with a gift card I was given. It feels really smooth and hydrating in the lips and the color gives a nice tiny but not overly opaque like an actual lipstick. It smells really good, sweet but there’s no actual taste. It also has spf in it for sun protection. For getting it on sale, I like this product a lot, even though it was still expensive. If it were regular priced at $30 I wouldn’t purchase though.. that’s why I removed a star.. I hope I can find this on sale again in the future.
Katie S.
Webster, MA
Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick uploaded by Katie S.
Review for: Rose
Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick I feel this is a great product for more low maintenance people. It is more of a lip treatment or therapy than a lipstick in my eyes. Very sheer color. Rose I believe would be a great shade for anyone...very universal in that aspect. I just feel this is more for an everyday low maintenance look. It is great if you are in a rush and need just a touch of color! I plan on using this a lot this winter bc It will be great for chapped lips and give a hint of color. Thank you Influenster!
Jamie W.
Cloverdale, OR
Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick uploaded by Jamie W.
Review for: Original Pink
This is officially my new favorite lipstick!! I received this lipstick complimentary in my Influenster Vox Box and I was blown away by the smoothness and perfect amount of tint. I wear it almost daily!
Amber C.
Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick uploaded by Amber C.
Review for: Berry
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick! You could not have picked a better name- it feel so good on my lips and has great spf with just a touch of color! I also love the design- the twist top is genius and the smell of the lipstick is so nice!! I would def buy this in multiple colors!
Cathy N.
Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick uploaded by Cathy N.
It's a great lipstick. I received shade Original Pink and the color is gorgeous: it is sheer, natural looking, and slightly buildable. I love how hydrating the formula is and that it will help protect my lips from UV rays. There is a slight fragrance that isn't overpowering.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deborah R.
Scarsdale
il y a 6 mois
Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick Does this help with dry lips?
Ryan G. il y a 4 mois
It’s not very hydrating at all imo (I can def suggest some great balms/lip masks if you’re interested, though!...I have a few reviews for some up, too). I’d go with an actual clear balm, vs one of these tinted ones. It seems a lot of time there’s color, that you’re losing part of the moisturizing properties w/it.