BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

No Makeup Lipstick is a revolutionary solid-to-serum anti-aging lip treatment designed to restore a natural rosy color. Its universally flattering shade adapts to individual skin chemistry while Neuropeptides restore suppleness and fullness. After every application, lips are left hydrated and conditioned with a soft, natural shine and the hint of youthful rosy color.

What It Does:

• Makeup infused skincare.
  • Mimics the lip vermillion to restore youthful color and definition.
  • Solid to serum formula conditions, hydrates and smoothes

What To Expect

Makeup infused skincare with SPF 15.

Texture: Solid to Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Vanilla

Neuropeptides:

Highly sophisticated proprietary technology that activates surface renewal to address problems of more mature skin.

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Mango Butter Dimer Dilinoleyl Esters/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Silica, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Vanillin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glyceryl Isostearate Tribehenin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Nylon-12, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Sorbitan Isostearate, Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Red 27 (CI 45410), Simethicone, Dimethyl MEA, Tocotrienols, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying evenly to lips. Can be re-applied as needed throughout the day.

Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick
  • "I absolutely love this lipstick! It is incredible in so many ways! It feels amazing on the lips, smells great, and looks so beautiful! It adds the most perfect natural tint to your lips which makes you look young and healthy. I love it!" in 4 reviews
Makeup M.
Just like the lip gloss from Perricone this is a great lip treatment that can also be used for a natural makeup look. This also compliments many skin types while acting as a skin treatment to help soften the lips and prevent aging. Absolutely in love with this product.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I was not sure what to expect with a no makeup lipstick but I love the natural feel and look. It’s a nice creamy moisturizer and adds a slight tint to the lips. I love it. Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick
Laurie H.
This is amazing! I have no words for how wonderful it feels on my lips, how beautiful it looks, and how well it performs. I heard they used it on Gal Godot in Wonder Woman, and I can see why. It’s got a hint of pigment but performs so much better than a tinted balm. It’s creamy, vanilla-y, and beautiful. Use your 20% off coupons or wait for sales at Ulta, but buy 2 when you see it so you can have a backup for when you use it up!
Kim N.
San Francisco
I love the Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick because it provides a nice rosy color and my lips feel hydrated. Since I started wearing this lipstick I don't need to use the EOS Lipblam anymore.

This lipstick definitely met my expectation and I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Ivy D.
Huntington Beach
Wow it does exactly what it says it does. I was skeptical at first and then i feel in love with this lipstick. It gives such a natural color and healthy glow to my lips. And keeps them moisturized. Love the packaging. That it is twist off and always stays put in my purse.
Absolutely worth the purchase. Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick
🌻Alexis S.
Personally, I'd say this is more of a tinted lip balm than a lipstick. It's pretty moisturizing, and offers minimal color. I don't see much of a difference on my lips--oddly enough my lip color is almost identical to this lipstick. It's pricey, so if you're going for the more natural look, I'd choose something less expensive.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
My lips r so much healthy an smooth since I been using this the only thing I don't like about it is that its not very pigmented shows very little color but it deff makes ur lips smooth n healthy
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
I love this lip color! I do a lot of clean beauty on set, and this makes my life a little bit easier by not looking so "lipstick-y" when applied. It gives a gorgeous rosy tone to the lips and also nourishes them very well. Can be applied sheerly or as opaquely as desired. Definitely a staple in my pro and personal kit! Check out my website linked in my profile!
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Very pretty lip color that makes your lips look very natural! It smells nice, slightly vanilla and it really hydrates your lips! I wished the color wasn't as sheer! Definitely makes your lips look super bomb and healthy! Just taking off a star because I wished the color was a tiny bit more opaque
celyn k.
Is this an mlbb shade? Is it noticeable as a color, or does it blend in?
Sydni S.
Prairie Grove, AR
Does this product change shades on different people, as the website claims it will adapt to individual skin chemistry? Perricone MD No Makeup Lipstick

Sephora