Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur

by Perricone MD

What It Is A multi-tasking, invisible primer and complexion perfector powered by skin-smoothing Alpha Lipoic Acid to blur and minimize the look of pores, redness, wrinkles and fine lines; both instantly and over time. Use it alone on bare skin to blur imperfections and under makeup as a primer for a flawless look without caking or creasing. What It Does Creates a soft-focus effect and satin finish, blurring imperfections and uneven skin tone. Reduces the appearance of pores, wrinkles, redness and uneven texture over time. Primes the complexion and creates a smooth canvas, so makeup looks better and lasts longer. Minimizes shine throughout the day and balances excess oil to help lock-in your look. Light compact with mirror allows for convenient application anytime, anywhere. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Balm Consistency Lightweight Scent Fragrance Free

Is it worth it in your opinion (despite the steep tag)?
What's the price point in US$?
How well does this work with dry skin??! My skin is extremely dry during winter months and tends to take on a little bit of an oily effect during the hotter months. Looking to purchase this for the (quickly approaching) summer and am hoping to have finally found the perfect product for year round!
Start your review of Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur!
manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by manibel S.
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by manibel S.
Been hearing a lot of great things in social media about this beauty and now I finally get my hands on this! Omg, it’s a total game changer! This no make up instant blur Primer is everything I need and more. It’s lightweight and you can barely feel it on your face. It makes it easier for me to do my make up with flawless finish! I only put it on my t-zone area and it really does the job! You can use it under make up or alone!
Cass B.
Williston, ND
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by Cass B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This does a great job of putting forth a nice even blurring base. Isn’t super thick, applicator is easy and I like that it’s so compact too. It has neutral clear finish. I use it before my Makeup as a primer
rhiannon B.
E Longmeadow, MA
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by rhiannon B.
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by rhiannon B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t like the compact style. The applicator is kind flimsy. Ok product and result wise it does blur out pores it is light weight and not greasy. Feels nice. #primer
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by Dianna G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh, I have a serious love hate with this - hence the three stars. I’m soooo torn! This is epic on the blur aspect. Key piece here - make sure you push the primer into your skin and not smooth/run is across your face. It is much thicker and will just leave a white streak if you just try to smooth it across your face. Once on my make up did not budge and my skin looked so smooth. The downside is that my face broke out in multiple places! I have not had a pimple in ages....I’m talking years and years! This clogged my pores and made me feel like my skin was weighted down after a week of wearing it. I won’t purchase again, and will save this maybe for larger events when I really want to blur those imperfections!
Winndee W.
Pomona, CA
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by Winndee W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yes, I was skeptical. I mean, how often does a company claim their product does magic and when used, we feel cheated...too often, right? Not so with the Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur!! It does what it is intended to do and does it superbly. Pores and fine lines are minimized. And if they are not craters and valleys, they disappear completely. I happen to have a little of both so gauge your expectations realistically. A small, round applicator is provided, but I use my fingers and lightly apply pressure to the craters and valleys (larger pores and not-so-fine-lines). The rest of the face, I gently massage it in but not with too much pressure. My method is: After moisturizing and letting that sit for about one-half hour, I apply Instant Blur over my entire face. Again, I don't do the next step immediately allowing the Blur time to set. Sometimes I use foundation, sometimes I don't. Blur gives the look of a (somewhat) flawless appearance so this is the only product I have ever used that doesn't make me feel naked without foundation. I then dab and gently pat on undereye concealer, add a minuscule amount of setting powder over the concealer. Then apply blush and a little cheekbone highlighter. Of course, I always have my lashes and mascara too. The result is an au naturel look with a sunkissed glow. Perfect for daytime and casual outings. I decided to look into a different cosmetic routine when a dear friend lovingly said I look younger without makeup. She was right and so my quest began. It's overwhelming with so many choices available and their claims of "amazing results." And while different products work differently for different skin types and each person's desired look, I can say that Blur is a result-oriented product for me and the look I sought is achieved by using it correctly and combining it with the Bye Bye pore powder which also must be used sparingly over the concealer to garner the desired results. Maybe it's just what you want too! #InfluensterAwards2020 #InfluensterAward2020 #PerriconeMd
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by Brittany H.
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by Brittany H.
I found this product during a Boxycharm sale. It was super discounted, and sounded like a product worth trying. I had never heard of Instant Blur, but I have oily skin and large pores, so it sounded like it would fit my skincare needs perfectly. I had no idea what I was ordering, when I opened it up I was pleasantly surprised to see a balm. The packaging was nice, I love the look of the compact. This also works as a skin primer, you use this after moisturizing, and can be worn by its self or under makeup. I applied this using the pad that was included in the product, and gently applied it all over, paying extra attention to my t-zone and forehead since that's where my skin looks the most oily. I noticed a difference in the overall look and texture of my skin immediately. My skin was left feeling and looking soft and smooth, and my pores were less noticeable. It reminded me of the beauty filter on my phone, my skin looked perfectly even, the red blotches I tend to get around my mouth were gone. This left me with a matte finish, and helped by controlling the oil that usually leaves me shiny. This product exceeded my expectations, and is a perfect addition to anyones daily routine.
SkynCara L.
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by SkynCara L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t find this product effective and it is very drying. It caused a bit of redness and irritation as well as dryness and flaking. It exacerbated spots that were already more dry and began to flake and become a bit itchy. I have very sensitive skin. I returned this to Ulta.
Jacky M.
San Diego, CA
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by Jacky M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really really good product. I wanted a new primer just because I felt my pores were pretty noticeable now a days. I also wanted a primer that would not interfere with the formula of my foundation and this product works sooo well. It instantly blurs pores and its not silicone based. I would say this is better than the tatcha silk canvas. Only reason i gave it a 4/5 is because this is a bit more on the pricier side but I definitely think it’s worth it. Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur
Kasie D.
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by Kasie D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This product will give the skin a huggeeee blurring effect! It does say it’s for all skin types but I highly recommend this if you have textured skin or oily/combination skin. I’ve tried this on myself (I’m dry) and it wasn’t working with it but on proper skin it’s amazing!
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Perricone MD No Makeup Instant Blur uploaded by Levinda U.
I personally love this as an extra part to my primer to help even out my textured areas. Its like a balm almost. You just kind of dabble it into the skin. Not heavy feeling at all. Sets well without makeup as well. The price is steep, but its a nice item to buy once in a while to "Treat yourself"
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
il y a un an
Shey B. il y a un an
I've just recently got this instant blur and used a few times. I have a small amount of redness around the side of my nose, I don't feel it did anything to blur that or cover it.