Perricone MD No Makeup Highlighter uploaded by ITZEL M.Perricone MD No Makeup Highlighter uploaded by Zavianne G.Perricone MD No Makeup Highlighter uploaded by Corrine T.

BY PERRICONE MD

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What It Is:

No Makeup Highlighter is an innovative color treatment designed with light-reflecting pearls to bring instant radiance to the skin. Formulated with Vitamin C Ester to help brighten the skin and diffuse imperfections caused by sun damage. Designed in one universal shade, No Makeup Highlighter enhances contours, improves skin tone and smoothes skin’s texture.

What It Does:

• Makeup infused skincare.
  • Highlights cheeks and imparts an elegant glow.
  • Lightweight, fluid texture with a soft pearlized effect.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fragrance Free

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Water/Aqua/Eau, Mica ( CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Silica, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Chloride, Quaternioum-90 Bentonite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Propylene Carbonate, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492), Disodium EDTA, Thioctic Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethyl MEA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tocopheryl Acetate

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends shaking well before use. Apply 1-2 dots along upper cheeks and gently press into skin to accent and create definition. Can be applied to the upper brow area or tip of nose for a more dramatic effect.

• ✨✨Want to buy a natural looking liquid illuminator like P...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a natural looking type of highlighter . N...1 Answers
  • Is this pigmented or does it go on sheer?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany G.
This is such a perfect highlighter if you want that glow from within look! It’s a little pricey but honestly you don’t need much at all. What I love is that it’s not glittery at all which is hard to find in a highlighter. Definitely a great product!
Tiffany P.
Simi Valley, CA
Love this!!!! Instant highlight and wonderful beaming action. Can be used anywhere on the face. Easy to apply. Tough when product is running low as the dipstick is short so you will need a Q-Tip. Amazing to wear with your favorite B.B. cream or under/over your makeup.
Lida D.
dallas
Quiero este producto por que da un toque de luz a la cara y sobre todo a los pómulos lo quiero y lo necesito para miiiiiiiii . Color natural Aunque me gustaría un traslúcido. Lo necesito de verdad
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
I love this product so so SO much. Whenever I use this product it gives me a healthy glow to my skin. It apply beautifully and is very long lasting. I would definitely recommend to all skin types. It’s a dream come true
Mariel_mg4 G.
Ogden, UT
I’ve haven’t tried it but heard good things I would love to try it one day and maybe keep in getting it it is gonna be part of my hollow web costume I’m very excited and thanks!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I know highlighter is all over social media; but I just love this beautiful liquid No Highlighter highlighter by Perricone MD! I love to apply this shimmery light color to my upper cheeks, bridge of nose, tops of brows, and inner corners of my eyes.
Suzanne C.
I love highlighting my skin now. I really like this highlighter it's easy to apply and it looks really great after you put on your make up. It is very buildable and I use it on my cheeks and on my notes. I would buy it again and would recommend it!
Jewel C.
Hey like it it makes my face stand out way more and I really just love it it’s great on my skin and looks amazing everywhere I go people ask me omg where do u get ur makeup done and that highlighter is amazing
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH
FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER EVER. It goes on so easily and looks so natural. It is a bit shimmery and has skincare product in it. I have fair skin and I think it's perfect. I love using it on the top part of my cheek bones, nose, and above my top lip. Sometimes I even add it under my eyebrows.
Brooke D.
Gulfport , MS
Doesn't really work as well as I hoped, kinda got cakes when I tried to build it and still wasn't as bright as I wanted! I have a medium skin tone so maybe that's the issue or I didn't use it correctly
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
I'm looking for a natural looking type of highlighter . Needing something kind of subtle. Would this be considered one ?
Grace L.
Newmarket , ON
✨✨Want to buy a natural looking liquid illuminator like Perricone MD No Makeup Highlighter or the tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Radiance Drops but at a MUCH prettier price...any suggestions? Much love ~grx.xce
Yvonne E.
I am looking for a subtle, lit from within, highlighter. Does anyone have experience using this highlighter and if so what do you think of it?
janet m.
Mission, TX
Is this pigmented or does it go on sheer?
Brittany G.
Is this extremely sparkly?

back