Perricone MD No Makeup Foundation

by Perricone MD

What It Is The only foundation that combines the proven results of Perricone MD science with a natural-looking, buildable no-makeup texture and finish. Scientifically formulated with ALPHA LIPOIC ACID, No Makeup Foundation minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores over time. What It Does Instant, sheer, natural buildable coverage. Immediately corrects and evens skin tone and texture. Minimizes the appearance of lines, pores and uneven texture over time. Protects with MINERAL-BASED BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30. NOW AVAILABLE IN 5 SHADES. What To Expect Makeup infused skincare with SPF 30. Texture Lotion Consistency Lightweight Scent Fragrance Free

Has anyone tried this Perricone Foundation ? How is the coverage? Would it be a good option for dry skin?
Iss it good for oily skin?
Do u deliver to South Africa
Start your review of Perricone MD No Makeup Foundation!
Michele H.
Du Bois, PA
Perricone MD No Makeup Foundation uploaded by Michele H.
I did not care for this foundation. It was very thick and cakey on my skin. It was not flattering at all. I was really hoping that I would have liked this product more. I would not be opposed to trying other Perricone products in the future.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I Love this No Foundation foundation by Perricone MD! It's great for many types of skin, dry or oily. It does seem to last long, I took it recently to Vegas with me, and it stayed pretty well in that dry hot heat! The color goes on smooth, and doesn't look made up!
Rhea C.
McMinnville, OR
I have to admit, I was anxious to try Perricone MD No Makeup Foundation but a bit skeptical at the same time. I have tried many thin or lightweight foundations and have always been disappointed. I was impressed with the luxurious feel when I put it on my finger to apply. I'm very pale and color is hard to match, I'm shocked that this matched perfectly! My skin looked even, blended well, dewy and you couldn't tell I was wearing foundation. The Broad Spectrum SPF 20 was another selling point for me having to stay out of the sun. It was very easy and nice to build upon. I am so pleased to have found Perricone Foundation No Makeup, I feel it's a perfect foundation for all ages.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kayla W.
Bradenton, FL
Personally this foundation frustrated me too much for its price. I had a lot of issues with making sure it was all blended it. It is sheer coverage but if you do not really work it in well you will find spots and swiping marks. For $60 I want a sheer foundation to melt in right away. It also did nothing for any redness, it didn't help even my tone out at all so I really see no point. I might as well use regular spf on my face.
Karel H.
Trafford, PA
I really like this foundation. You get a really pretty glow to your skin. It’s not a full coverage but it does cover those small imperfections. I usually like a full coverage foundation, but the glow got me.
felicia J.
Monterey, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this because my Glossier skin tint was running low and thought it was a great time to change it up. I went to Ulta and it seemed good there.. but everyone knows it's not the same when you get home and use it later. I wanted it to be like my skin tint but much better because of the 3x price tag. Turns out its 3x worse. I smeared it on my face like I would normally. Gross orange color. Dryest foundation I've ever used. I even tired using fancy brushes and the beauty blender. Nothing helped. I was disgusted that I spent $60 on it. I would not recommend. Even for greasy skin I wouldn't recommend.
Miruna R.
Pittsford, NY
Perricone MD No Makeup Foundation uploaded by Miruna R.
I used the shade Buff. I didn’t think I’d like this product so much, but it looked so incredibly nice and dewy on top of the Ciaté watermelon primer! The consistency is thicker than expected but it was still able to glide on without sticking to any dry patches or emphasizing texture. I applied this with my fingers and then went over it with a sponge and it just melted into my skin. This didn’t completely cover my nose freckles but it did cover the redness on my cheeks and looked like it blurred my skin. This does exactly what the name says: perfect-looking skin that doesn’t look like you’re wearing foundation. If this is the look you’re into and don’t have much to cover on your face (and if you don’t gag at the price tag), this is a winner for sure!
Sarah P.
Perricone MD No Makeup Foundation uploaded by Sarah P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This stuff is amazing!! I got this on sale at my TJ Maxx for less than half of original cost. The ingredients help with anti aging and keeps you moisturized! The best part is the amazing glow it gives your skin. It’s also super great for under eyes. Works better than concealer in my opinion.
Michael C.
Carrington, ND
Perricone MD No Makeup Foundation uploaded by Michael C.
So I purchased this foundation because I was already sold on the other No Foundation foundation serum that has a matte finish, but in the super dry winter months my face just couldn't handle it, it was just too dry. This foundation is like a tinted moisturizer with skin care benefits. Which is great since I'm 40 and need to be taking better care of my skin. It dosen't always blend or build well, it's best to apply it with your hands to get a more even coverage. It has a dewy look so if you have shine it'll increase it. In the picture I'm at work only wearing this foundation and the No Mascara mascara, no other makeup.
Amber G.
Modesto, CA
Perricone MD No Makeup Foundation uploaded by Amber G.
This stuff is amazing for days where I feel like having a no makeup look that’s so quick and easy and will still cover up some imperfections. it’s like a tinted moisturizer but if you too some concealer on top and a little powder, it creates a flawless finish!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marina Z.
San Jose, CA
il y a un an
Caroline K. il y a un an
I think it means it doesn’t feel like you have a layer of makeup on, it feels like skin and the end look also looks natural and not too “done”?