Perricone MD No Makeup Concealer uploaded by Amy F.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

No Makeup Concealer is a versatile, multi-tasking eye concealer, eye primer, highlighter and blemish coverage in one. Crease-proof and hydrating, this unique formula does not settle into imperfections, aging one's appearance, but rather smooth the contours of the eyes while fading away dark circles and correcting skin undertones.

What It Does:

• Makeup infused skincare with SPF 35.
  • Reduces the appearance of imperfections, dark circles and discoloration.
  • Crease-proof and non-drying formula smoothes and brightens.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fragrance Free

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Neuropeptides:

Highly sophisticated proprietary technology that activates surface renewal to address problems of more mature skin.

Zinc Oxide (12.2%), Titanium Dioxide (3.2%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate,Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cyclomethicone, Peg 100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethyl Mea (DMAE), Tribehenin, Polyacrylamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Lecithin, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), PEG-8, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Teprenone, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Plankton Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, C13-14 Isopara_N, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 72122, CI 72123, CI 72124), Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linalool, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil, Coriandrum Sativum.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying along the lower eye contours. Gently blend with fingertips and smooth outward. Any excess can also be applied on targeted areas of the face to cover imperfections.

veronica g.
Chicago
Review for: Light more...
This is a really nice product, I have very dry and sensitive under eye skin and concealers usually just accentuate the dark circles and the small lines. I decided to give this one a try after trying the No Foundation Serum and I really like it! It doesn't completely cover the dark circles, it brightens the eyes and makes them look well rested, it also improves the skin color and texture. I would recommend if you're looking for sheer natural coverage, the "no makeup makeup" really looks like you're not wearing makeup, your skin just looks better!
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Medium more...
My go to! I already am a huge fan of Perricone products...and this is just another one to add to my favs list. It covers well, blends well and lasts a long time. I use this daily and it’s hard to tell I’m even wearing it. Highly recommend and will always buy.
Amy F.
Hillsborough , NC
Review for: Fair more...
Well, as you can see from the top photo with no makeup on to the bottom with two applications of No Makeup Concealer, I still have redness showing through. It did even things out a bit which any concealer can do, but I was hoping for more pigmentation.
I appreciate the SPF 35 and hope that it really doesn’t settle into fine line (although I do not detect any of my lines looking less apparent...hhhmmm)
I have the No Eyeshadow Eyeshadow on my lids, as well, in bottom pic.
Sherry J.
Williamsburg, KY
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely adore this problem. Before purchasing this product I used to use regular every day concealer sometimes without using any other make up and it just isn’t the same. This no make up concealer works wonders and leaves your skin feeling like there’s nothing on it yet hiding all of your blemishes. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Nat D.
Review for: Fair more...
Really wanted to love this product since it is a healthier option for delicate under eye skin however it caused serious allergies.

My skin got red, patchy and itch and my eyes were completely swollen for days.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
Review for: Light more...
One of the best concealers that I have ever purchased. This concealer is buildable and works awesome for under eye or blemishes. It is so easy to apply and blend. I would buy this again.
Sara F.
I was so hopeful that this product would work. I was excited to find a concealer w sunscreen and anti-aging benefits. Instead this product seems to highlight my creases and does zero for coverage. I even tried one side w and the other without to make sure I wasn't imagining the poor results. Sure enough, the side w the concealer had noticeably more fine lines and wrinkles and looked more "tired." Because I'm 'thrifty,' I'll prob still use around the house and as a back up, but not my go-to by any means and wouldn't recommend.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
On the pricier side but a really great product! I like the consistency of this and it provides decent coverage that blends in nicely plus it's packed with good skin care ingredients and fragrance free. It's suits light to medium skin tones in my opinion. Fair and dark complexions might need to look elsewhere.
Catherine K.
This is my everyday go to, if I were trapped on island it would be one of my must items!

My dark circles vanish with one swipe and blend! Plus it lasts all day, and the little tube of it is so classy looking on my vanity!
clarissa b.
Anchorage, AK
I have been curious about perricones no makeup makeup products, especially the no concealer concealer. Is it s one shade product? I am a light-medium skin color and am wondering if this would work for me? Also, what is the coverage like?
Summer L.
Clermont, FL
Someone please tell me, does this work well? Is it only in one color like the no foundation foundation? Does it exaggerate lines, or crease? Is it long wearing? Does it melt into the skin like the foundation?
Isbet ♋.
Bakersfield
Is the concealer thick or thin and smooth ?? How much coverage is it ?
Darby S.
How does this work ? How does this cover?
Katie W.
How is it with covering dark circles? Heavy or lightweight? What type of coverage?

Sephora