Perricone MD No Makeup Bronzer

by Perricone MD

What It Is Scientifically formulated with Vitamin C Ester, No Makeup Bronzer helps to instantly brighten skin while diffusing visible imperfections and sun damage. Designed to deliver a warm, elegant glow through a universal shade that mimics healthy skin pigment. No Makeup Bronzer is also a contouring serum that can be used to accentuate definition as well as mixed with No Makeup Foundation to personalize color. What It Does Makeup infused skincare and SPF 30. Visibly smoothes and refines skin texture. Highlights facial contours imparting a healthy glow and warmth. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Serum Consistency Lightweight Scent Fragrance Free

DooEs it shimmer?
Is this easy to blend? Has anyone that’s acne prone had any issues?
Does anyone know the lasting power of this product?
Start your review of Perricone MD No Makeup Bronzer!
Product Highlights
seriously the best bronzer evert. and the fact it has spf in it makes it so much better!!! natural subtle colour with a slight sparkle to give you glow.in reviews
Alex D.
Perricone MD No Makeup Bronzer uploaded by Alex D.
This bronzer is interesting ... it’s much darker than you think it’s going to be but blends much lighter than expected. It’s not as dark once you start blending it in but when it comes out of the bottle it looks very dark. It’s almost like water... it’s very easy to blend with a wet beauty blender. I think it would be great for contour also. A friend of mine uses it under a light foundation. And loves wearing it this way. Over foundation is lovely too. It wears nicely, lasts at least 5 hours, blends easily, and hasn’t caused any irritation.
Miruna R.
Pittsford, NY
Perricone MD No Makeup Bronzer uploaded by Miruna R.
Perricone MD No Makeup Bronzer uploaded by Miruna R.
This is my favorite liquid bronzer! The color is a nice warm brown that doesn’t look orange at all, it has a beautiful dewy finish, and is very easy to apply and sheer out. It has good lasting power and much more suitable for someone who doesn’t want a super defined look. Gorgeous product!
Destiny G.
Hoffman Est, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I did actually like this product. The color was a bit warmer than what I was expecting but I didn’t mind. It blended out very easily and looked nice on the skin. There was no patchiness which I liked. It also blended in well with the cream blush and liquid highlighter I used along with this. I’d recommend it although they should make more than just one shade because this wouldn’t really match every skin tone.
Natalie A.
Hobbs, NM
Purchased at: Sephora
I have many opinions on this bronzer so my review is fairly neutral. While the consistency is great, a tiny bit goes A LONG way, it’s very pigmented and blends beauuuuutifully... I notice it’s a bit too orange. For summer I love to use just liquid/cream and then set it but with this, I always have to go over the applied areas with another shade to neutralize the orange-like color. (At least this is for me and my skin tone! It could be a perfect product if not for the color- for me!)
Chris K.
Springville
I love using this product, it’s so simple to put on. First I apply my foundation, then I put five small dots onto my finger and gentle rub it onto my face making sure to blend it well. It’s gives a subtle but notable glow. Love it
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
Great liquid bronzer! Expensive for the quantity but a little goes a long way! These is shimmer in it when switched but no shimmer appears when applied.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I really like the Perricone MD No Bronzer Bronzer for days that I don't want to wear foundation but I still want to warm up my face. I use this a lot in the summer when I go to the pool or the lake and I don't want to put foundation on. I normally always put SPF on my face so it doesn't tan as fast as the rest of my body so I put on this liquid bronzer to warm up my face and help it match my body. It looks like there is some sort of shimmer in it but once it is on your face you can not see it at all. I apply mine with a brush and it doesn't go on patchy at all. It is liquid so be careful when you put it on the back of your hand or something because it will run off. The best part is that I don't have to set it with powder to make it last and look nice. The down side is it is quite expensive for as small of a bottle as you get. Since I don't use it on a daily basis I am not sure I would repurchase it.
Lydia S.
Love this liquid bronzer. Perfect for a natural glow and easy to blend out!
Love this liquid bronzer. Perfect for a natural glow and easy to blend out!
Megan M.
Purchased at: Costco
It’s so hard to get all the product out of the bottle with the applicator. I think it looked more muddy on the skin than say, Hula. I would purchase again if it had a different applicator.
Erica Z.
Zionsville, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This product leaves a gorgeous glow to your skin. I am about as fair as it gets and the shade is not at all too dark. You have to blend it out a bit more, but the result is a sun kissed glow that makes the skin look so healthy!