Perricone MD No Highlighter Highlighter uploaded by Zavianne G.Perricone MD No Highlighter Highlighter uploaded by Corrine T.

BY PERRICONE MD

No Highlighter Highlighter - A unique color treatment serum formulated to impart instant luminosity and brighten the complexion. No Highlighter Highlighter is an innovative highlighting color treatment designed with light-reflecting pearls to bring instant radiance to skin. It is formulated with vitamin C ester to help brighten the skin and diffuse imperfections caused by sun damage, and light-reflecting pigments that allow for a subtle, luminous complexion. It combines Dr. Perricone's legendary anti-inflammatory technology with cutting-edge makeup science to restore skin's natural health and inner glow. Great for all skin types, it enhances contours, improves skintone, and smooths skins texture - No Highlighter Highlighter see more...

• I'm looking for a natural looking type of highlighter . Needing som...1 Answers
  • Is this pigmented or does it go on sheer?Be the first to answer!
  • I am looking for a subtle, lit from within, highlighter. Does anyon...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Corrine T.
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH
Review for: Highlighter
FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER EVER. It goes on so easily and looks so natural. It is a bit shimmery and has skincare product in it. I have fair skin and I think it's perfect. I love using it on the top part of my cheek bones, nose, and above my top lip. Sometimes I even add it under my eyebrows.
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Review for: Highlighter
I love highlighting my skin now. I really like this highlighter it's easy to apply and it looks really great after you put on your make up. It is very buildable and I use it on my cheeks and on my notes. I would buy it again and would recommend it!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Highlighter
I know highlighter is all over social media; but I just love this beautiful liquid No Highlighter highlighter by Perricone MD! I love to apply this shimmery light color to my upper cheeks, bridge of nose, tops of brows, and inner corners of my eyes.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Escatawpa, MS
Review for: Highlighter
Doesn't really work as well as I hoped, kinda got cakes when I tried to build it and still wasn't as bright as I wanted! I have a medium skin tone so maybe that's the issue or I didn't use it correctly
Micah D.
Micah D.
Missouri city, TX
Review for: Highlighter
The pigment is okay. It's liquidy but if anything would eventually rub off my skin. It's great for a drug store highlighter overall, but if you want something to last I highly reccomend becca or Anastasia.
Jewel C.
Jewel C.
Review for: Highlighter
Hey like it it makes my face stand out way more and I really just love it it’s great on my skin and looks amazing everywhere I go people ask me omg where do u get ur makeup done and that highlighter is amazing
Brandy N.
Brandy N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Review for: Highlighter
Wonderful product that my skin just loves. It's not gloopy, and leaves a luminous glow.
Rola M.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Whitby
Review for: Highlighter
Loved the smell and consistency of the product - however It doesnt work with my skin. Love the product but wouldnt get again. It had a shimmer but not too oily. I would recommend you try!
Patsy J.
Patsy J.
Review for: Highlighter
I love this highlighter. It definitely delivered. It's easy to blend and flows beautifully. It's got a beautiful sheer finish and it lasts long. Colour is long wearing. I'd buy this again in a heartbeat.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Eugene
I'm looking for a natural looking type of highlighter . Needing something kind of subtle. Would this be considered one ?
Yvonne E.
Yvonne E.
I am looking for a subtle, lit from within, highlighter. Does anyone have experience using this highlighter and if so what do you think of it?
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Is this pigmented or does it go on sheer?