Perricone MD No Highlighter Highlighter uploaded by ITZEL M.Perricone MD No Highlighter Highlighter uploaded by Corrine T.Perricone MD No Highlighter Highlighter uploaded by Zavianne G.

BY PERRICONE MD

No Highlighter Highlighter - A unique color treatment serum formulated to impart instant luminosity and brighten the complexion. No Highlighter Highlighter is an innovative highlighting color treatment designed with light-reflecting pearls to bring instant radiance to skin. It is formulated with vitamin C ester to help brighten the skin and diffuse imperfections caused by sun damage, and light-reflecting pigments that allow for a subtle, luminous complexion. It combines Dr. Perricone's legendary anti-inflammatory technology with cutting-edge makeup science to restore skin's natural health and inner glow. Great for all skin types, it enhances contours, improves skintone, and smooths skins texture - No Highlighter Highlighter see more...

• ✨✨Want to buy a natural looking liquid illuminator like Perricone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a natural looking type of highlighter . Needing s...1 Answers
  • Is this pigmented or does it go on sheer?1 Answers
Lida D.
dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quiero este producto por que da un toque de luz a la cara y sobre todo a los pómulos lo quiero y lo necesito para miiiiiiiii . Color natural Aunque me gustaría un traslúcido. Lo necesito de verdad
Mariel_mg4 G.
Ogden, UT
I’ve haven’t tried it but heard good things I would love to try it one day and maybe keep in getting it it is gonna be part of my hollow web costume I’m very excited and thanks!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know highlighter is all over social media; but I just love this beautiful liquid No Highlighter highlighter by Perricone MD! I love to apply this shimmery light color to my upper cheeks, bridge of nose, tops of brows, and inner corners of my eyes.
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER EVER. It goes on so easily and looks so natural. It is a bit shimmery and has skincare product in it. I have fair skin and I think it's perfect. I love using it on the top part of my cheek bones, nose, and above my top lip. Sometimes I even add it under my eyebrows.
Suzanne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love highlighting my skin now. I really like this highlighter it's easy to apply and it looks really great after you put on your make up. It is very buildable and I use it on my cheeks and on my notes. I would buy it again and would recommend it!
Brooke D.
Escatawpa, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't really work as well as I hoped, kinda got cakes when I tried to build it and still wasn't as bright as I wanted! I have a medium skin tone so maybe that's the issue or I didn't use it correctly
Micah D.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigment is okay. It's liquidy but if anything would eventually rub off my skin. It's great for a drug store highlighter overall, but if you want something to last I highly reccomend becca or Anastasia.
Jewel C.
Hey like it it makes my face stand out way more and I really just love it it’s great on my skin and looks amazing everywhere I go people ask me omg where do u get ur makeup done and that highlighter is amazing
Rola M.
This product is amazing
Everyone should try it #sephora
#beauty #glam #influ
Cudizxphvufufhphufssg
KJL L.
This is terrible laryn hates it it smells weird not buildable and ugly NOT FOUNDATION #giftcrush
Grace L.
newmarket
✨✨Want to buy a natural looking liquid illuminator like Perricone MD No Highlighter Highlighter or the tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Radiance Drops but at a MUCH prettier price...any suggestions? Much love ~grx.xce
Brittany G.
Is this extremely sparkly?
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Is this pigmented or does it go on sheer?
Melissa R.
Eugene
I'm looking for a natural looking type of highlighter . Needing something kind of subtle. Would this be considered one ?
Yvonne E.
I am looking for a subtle, lit from within, highlighter. Does anyone have experience using this highlighter and if so what do you think of it?