Perricone MD No Foundation uploaded by Dena A.
2 colors available

BY PERRICONE MD

An age-fighting makeup that provides natural coverage and nonchemical SPF 30 protection. Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation offers translucent coverage allowing the natural health and glow of skin to shine through while protecting the complexion against damaging UV rays. It works to correct skin undertones and offers all-day moisture, providing an even, dewy finish. A dose of specially treated pigments, blended with light diffusing mica, instantly soften the look of lines, wrinkles, and pores, creating a flawlessly radiant look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This formula includes antiaging actives, DMAE and Alpha Lipoic Acid, which help to firm skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles over time. see more...

• I saw the ad for this at Ulta, I'm very curious how this works? 1 Answers
  • Is this product non-comedogenic and do they offer this in darker co...1 Answers
Leith M.
Leith M.
Washington, DC
Review for: Spf 30
I love this (non) foundation. It's got perfect buildable coverage and lasts all day! It doesn't feel as light as I expected and it definitely feels like I'm wearing foundation. It actually feels thicker than either of my YSL foundations, but it withstands my day a lot better.
I was wary of their color selection and feared that it would pull too pink or too orange but it matched seamlessly with my olive-leaning neutral undertones!
Szandra B.
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Spf 30
This is a tinted moisturizer, but very heavy for that purpose, cakes up during the day and sits in the fine lines.
I really wanted to like this product as I'm a huge fan of Perricone, but no luck.
Bryanna S.
Bryanna S.
Doniphan, MO
Review for: Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation 2 oz
This foundation goes on smooth, but is a bit sticky. It does not have a pleasant smell to me (kind of like fish). After applying, I have to let it sit for a min before applying anything else on top of it because of the stickiness. One of the great things about it is that if conformes to any skin color so it takes the guess work out of trying to find the correct shade. I have a pale complexion and my sister is very tan. We both tested this from the same bottle and it matched both of us perfectly! This is a great foundation for a casual, running errands kind of day, when you want to look nice, but don't want to put a full face make up on.  Your skin looks fresh, dewy and rested after applying this foundation. And just in case you are wondering......no one has ever mentioned a fishy smell coming from my face when I wearing this, standing beside them, so it must just smell that way while it's being applied.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Oak creek , Co
I would recommend this product for those looking to even out their skin tone and cover minor flaws, while being active outside or laying on the beach, and don't want to look obviously "done up". I would not use this as my everyday foundation. It feels slightly greasy at first, but once it absorbs into your skin, it gives a nice dewy look and everything looks more evened out. It works on my sensitive skin, and doesn't cause redness or breakouts. I don't really care for the smell of this product, it's not offensive, just not my preference. I alternate between this and my Clarins tinted spf 50, depending on whether or not I want a little color, while in the sun.
Rhiannon A.
Rhiannon A.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: Spf 30
Dr. Perricone saved my life! I am absolutely in love with this foundation. I was struggling with dry skin and hated every foundation I had ever tried because they were all too heavy and made me feel sweaty and gross. I love that it is so sheer because you can build your custom coverage every day for any type of look. 10/10 would recommend to any friend. Well worth the $$$.
Brittani J.
Brittani J.
Owasso , OK
Im not exactly sure what this exactly is... i used it a couple times and you couldnt see any difference. I never tried putting makeup on over it (i.e. foundation or any facial makeup) since it says no foundation foundation.. it might be good or even amazing if you did put makeup on over it, i personally just dont know. I couldnt figure out how to use it lol. Everything else by this brand is great though!
Coco A.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
Review for: Spf 30
So I Honestly find this to be the most amazing product. It's my pick of the year and foundation find of a lifetime. Use as little or as much as necessary. Layer in places. Always matches and always looks natural. It's like super formula super awesome. To think I picked up a random sample size thing at Sephora and fell in love it what blows my mind
Scarlett T.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Review for: Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation 2 oz
I had received a sample of this and really liked it. I went ahead and made the purchase the next time I went to Sephora. I don't know what was the difference but I was very unhappy with this. It went on patchy and turned orange on me. It also began to peel. It smells like fish. Just no!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Williamsburg, Va
I love this product I have really dry skin and I can use this product it helps with my acne and the dryness of my skin. I dap on with fingertips then blend with a brush I add my foundation on top of it to give me more of my natural skin color.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
Review for: Spf 30
I bought this in the shade light/medium. When I got home from Sephora, I put it on and the color seemed a bit off. Greyish? I wore it to work the next day and it felt tacky and sticky all day. I gave it another go the next day with primer underneath and powder on top, but it still didn't suit my skin. For such a steep price, this is horrible. I returned it.
Anita H.
Anita H.
Is this product non-comedogenic and do they offer this in darker colors? How is the coverage?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Brooksville, FL
I saw the ad for this at Ulta, I'm very curious how this works?