BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Neuropeptide Night Cream addresses the 4 types of wrinkles while improving skin resilience and imparting radiant, glowing skin. Fine Lines: create uneven surface imperfection. Static Wrinkles: visible surface wrinkle when face is at rest. Dynamic Wrinkles: wrinkles aggravated by facial movements. Gravitational Wrinkle: wrinkles that deepen and form especially in the folds of sagging skin adding years to one’s appearance.

What It Does:

Addresses the 4-types of wrinkles: Fine Lines, Static Wrinkles, Dynamic Wrinkles and Gravitational Wrinkles.

Neuro-Oligopeptide Complex combined with Dr. Perricone’s legendary DMAE works with the body’s natural repair cycle to help rejuvenate the skin and deliver visible results night after night.

A visible increase in radiance and glow, overnight.

Improved appearance of skin resilience, tone and texture.

Maximized regeneration and hydration of the skin.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Luxurious & Rich

Scent: Natural

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Neuropeptides:

Highly sophisticated proprietary technology that activates surface renewal to address problems of more mature skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Dimethyl Isosorbide, C10-18 Triglycerides, Isodecyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethyl MEA, Citric Acid, Steareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Tribehenin, Coco-Glucoside, Tyrosine, Pentylene Gycol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Hexylene Glycol, Ceramide 2, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Fructose, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Trehalose, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Maltose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Tetrapeptide-21, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Linalool, Limonene.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends massaging Neuropeptide Night Cream onto cleansed skin each night to experience optimal firming and wrinkle minimizing benefits. Can be used as a treatment and moisturizing step.

Kiki P.
Atlanta
I consider myself a connoisseur of night creams. I've tried many. As a woman of "a certain age", I look for a night cream that will nourish and repair (literally) overnight, then awaken with a fresh palette for my makeup application the next day. This night cream does the trick. It's rich and leaves the skin feeling supple and moisturized -- and looking dewy and youthful in the morning. I found this on ebay and won it in an auction, so I got it at a great price point (more than half off). If there's a downside, I guess it would be the medicinal smell. This is not a floral scented product. However, that aside, I would definitely pay full price and will purchase it again.
Julia M.
Love this cream. I found it in a corner at Sephora and was at first skeptical because of the price so I brought a sample home and then after a couple nights knew I had to buy a full bottle. Totally a steal when it comes down to how great my skin now looks.
Deb S.
Favorite nighttime moisturizer! Feels great and face looks and feels great in the morning. Highly recommend this product after trying several other night moisturizers over the years. Very pleased with Pericone brand!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This is an excellent night cream. I like that this has a thicker texture. When I wake up my skin is softer, smoother and more even toned. I used the neck cream with this & they are worth the investment.
Sharleen T.
This brand all around has incredible products that you will feel and see the difference in your skin the scent is not that Pleasant but the product is what counts
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
I take my night cream even more seriously than my day creams as I am counting on the night creams putting in extra leg work to do reparative and restorative work while I am off in dream land! This cream is thick but not too thick . I put it on after toner and to avoid pilling just be sure and let the toner absorb and completely dry first.
Amanda H.
Atlantic Beach
Amazing night cream. Not to thick but thick enough. Exceeded my expectations. Prior to this product didn’t use perricone Md but got it in a bundle pack and couldn’t be happier with results. Constantly get complements on my skin, yes it’s pricey but so worth it
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
I love everything perricone has and this stiff does wonders. I would say the price is high but you're paying for something that honestly does the job. And the product lasts forever because a little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this.
Olivia K.
This line can transform your skin, literally! I recommend perricone products to anyone who needs help with their skin