Perricone MD Neuropeptide Necolletage

What It Is:

The neck and décolletage are just as prone to showing signs of aging as the face. Neuropeptide Nécolletage is a revolutionary treatment scientifically formulated with patented technology to tackle all the signs of an aging neck and décolletage. This powerful treatment addresses fine lines and deep wrinkles, neck “ring lines”, discoloration, severe loss of hydration, loss of elasticity, and crisscross lines especially across the chest area. With consistent use, skin texture is dramatically improved, lines are smoothed, age spots are minimized, and the neck and décolletage take on a visibly healthier more youthful appearance.

What It Does:

Addresses discoloration, severe loss of hydration, loss of elasticity, and crisscross lines especially across the neck and chest area.

Non-greasy in texture, and with a mild lavender fragrance, it leaves skin hydrated and radiant with a visibly healthier more youthful appearance.

Made in the USA.

Paraben-free.

What To Expect:

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Rich

Scent: Natural

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Neuropeptides:

Highly sophisticated proprietary technology that activates surface renewal to address problems of more mature skin.

Water/Aqua, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Taurine, PEG-12, Carbomer, Tyrosine, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl MEA, Acetyl Carnosine, Benzyl Alcohol, Phosphatidylcholine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Fumarate, Phytic Acid, Pantethine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Carnosine, Ferulic Acid, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Copper Gluconate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying liberally to the entire neck and décolletage areas in gentle circular motions. Apply twice per day for optimal results.

How long do u have to keep usingCOLD PLASMA SUB-D ?
Start your review of Perricone MD Neuropeptide Necolletage!
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
I never thought this product can do miracles, my skin looks more younger, radiant and smooth
Marina C.
Divide, Colorado
Unlike other Dr. Perricone products, this has actually pleasant smell.  It is lightweight and is absorbs  somewhat.  One thing I don't like that it does have sticky feelings afterwards.  I don't think it really changed the way my neck and décolleté
janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
Bought this with the cold plasma and it works very well. Has a nice almond smell. Goes on smooth and your neck and face just suck it up. I'd improve it again with making more affordable
Jamie R.
Townsend, DE
Purchased at: eBay
So of course as you may have heard, it has a distinct smell, sort of peppery but I've looked into it and it's because of the DMAE, which is a synthetic version of real DMAE which comes from the brain after all. I assume brains would be stinky! But it's really helped my bumps on my chest, and fine lines. I have not been a fan of all perricone things I got to try, and have sold most of it on a third party site, but this is one I kept because I saw so much improvement in texture and suppleness. Helps stretch marks a bit as well!
Kaitlin G.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I've used this product line before I discovered other products. 1. The price is outrageous and is NOT worth the cost. 2. It has an odd odor, 3. It does absorb nicely into the skin. 4. I did notice after 3 weeks of daily use that my skin  was softer, but not firmer. Of all the perricone products, I was so excited for this but after cost, time, and not significant results, i have moved on. I do find that i needed a generous amount to cover neck, sides of neck and chest area. Since the cost is so much, the amount needed to cover the area makes you go through this product way too fast. If you want to spend hundreds for just mediocre results- go for it. But you can definitely find products that are cost effective that work better for cheaper and last longer.
Chelsea T.
Asbury
I’ve been using this on my neck for a month now. I haven’t seen any miracles working, but my neck does look slightly less wrinkly. I don’t know if I have been using this long enough to give a full review, but so far I’m pleased with it and I will continue to use it and give an update.
Cheryl M.
Del City, OK
This is just one of the greatest products that dr. Perricone makes I'm telling you there is nothing that he does not make that I would not use its great products very great you can see results instantaneously
Elizabeth P.
Park City, UT
Great product! I loved how it made my skin feel. I would highly recommend! It was affordable too!
HM I.
Corp Christi, TX
Perricone MD Neuropeptide Necolletage has become a staple in my facial care regimen. The cream looks dark, but doesn’t discolor skin when applied . It applies nicely and reduces dry skin and wrinkles on my neck .
Ada E.
Westminster, CO
I recommend this product to you all. It’s nice and soft. It smells amazing. Didn’t think I’ll like it but it’s good