BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePerricone MD
Neuropeptide Lifting & Illuminating Under Eye Cream 05 oz

Perricone MD Neuropeptide Lifting & Illuminating Under Eye Cream 0.5 oz.

by Perricone MD

bWHAT IT IS/bbrAn advanced eye treatment works as the best under-eye cream in Perricone MDs Neuropeptide Collection to visibly transform severe crows feet lines and wrinkles.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrFormulated with Neuropeptides vitamin B3 and argan oil this under-eye treatment visibly de-puffs bags reduces dark circles and helps minimize sagging for a dramatically smoother brighter lifted appearance.brbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbr- Neuropeptides Powerful protein-like building blocks offer the ultimate visible antidote to wrinkles sagging dullness and discoloration.br- Vitamin B3 An essential vitamin B3 minimizes the appearance of dark spots and improves skins radiance over time. It absorbs quickly into skin to visibly reduce hyperpigmentation and discoloration.br- Argan Oil Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E Argan Oil creates smoother more supple skin by allowing it to retain more moisture. Its molecular size allows it to sink into skin faster than other oils.brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Sulfatesbr- Phthalatesbr- Fragrancebr- Glutenbr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlybrbr bCLINICAL RESULTS/bbr- 84 showed improvement in very coarse linesbr- 96 showed improvement in depth of wrinklesbr- 92 showed improvement in under-eye puffiness & saggingbr- 81 showed improvement in skin elasticitybrbrBased on a clinical study of 26 women over 8 weeks.ulli0.5 oz./liliWeb ID 3617861/li/ul

Has anyone gotten their closing survey yet? How do I find it?
Start your review of Perricone MD Neuropeptide Lifting & Illuminating Under Eye Cream 0.5 oz.!
keranovia D.
Savannah , GA
Perricone MD Neuropeptide Lifting & Illuminating Under Eye Cream 0.5 oz. uploaded by keranovia D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream is very good for this area of ​​the eyes. I like how my eyes get very hydrated with less wrinkles. If you are going to spend on a cream, try to make it a good cream.[product:perricone-md-neuropeptide-firming-&-illuminating-under-eye-cream-05-oz/-15-ml]
jenny T.
Zanesville , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is kind of like putting liquid highlighter under your eyes. I’ve used it a few times. It’s moisturizing but I haven’t used it enough to say if it makes a difference in your eye area, with wrinkles, bags and so on. I’ll probably end up using what I have but I wouldn’t repurchase this again. If your young and don’t have fine lines under or around your eyes, you might like this. Not for me though
Jamie D.
Hannastown , PA
A heavier cream. You need to use very little but need to apply correctly to maximize results. It firms and lifts, and the results are amazing! Be patient your skin will look amazing!
Lena H.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite eye creams ever. It contains caffeine, which really helped me with my dark under eye circles. I noticed the difference about a week and a half. Highly recommend!
Kristin Ann S.
1,017 reviews
I received this from Influenster for free for reviewing/testing purposes and my opinions are my own & honest. I found this eye cream great! It really did do what it claims to be rejuvenating & brightening. It is $122 on The website which is kind of high for my budget so I probably would buy this because I used it if I hadn’t I’d be gun shy on the price. I think skin care is getting ridiculously priced. I would like to try other Perricone MD products & I will continue to use this eye cream until its gone then I will probably rebuy it. Perricone MD has a repeat customer in me! I would highly recommend this eye cream!
marie J.
Cherry Valley, CA
Ahhhhhh mazung. This eye cream is luxurious and super hydrating. However, the “illuminating” is a little too much, it looks like I put highlighter under my eyes. However, the benefit is > than the glitter so I keep using it, but only at night
Ramona R.
I was please for the most part. It seem to help with some puffiness and brightness. Effective and I found it gentle. Only concern was the price. Only used that jar. Improving the price would be the biggest help.
Melissa H.
Norwich, Norfolk
Perricone MD Neuropeptide Lifting & Illuminating Under Eye Cream 0.5 oz. uploaded by Melissa H.
This brand is super expensive but offers can be found sometimes!! I have only been using for a week and I have noticed more difference in brightness and firmness than any other eye cream I have had before. My only negative is that it takes ages to sink in. The 'illuminating' properties make it like a highlighter so it's very white and shiny. For night time it doesn't matter as no one sees me but in the mornings it makes leaving for work in a hurry a bit of a pain. Under make up it's ok but for me the whole point in investing in my skin is that I can be make up free more. I can blend in another cream into it but then I worry the ingredients won't work if diluted with another product?? I bought my mum one in the sale to see if it works on older skin deeper wrinkles. The only way i would ever pay full price for this is if she looks 20 years younger once the pot is finished 😂 As annoying as the application is its the results that count! If anyone has been using this longer or on deeper wrinkles I would love to hear your thoughts
Mona R.
oman
  i have been on the deep wrinkle serum since February and it definitely works, for some of us it may take longer to see the results. I use to smoke and had wrinkles from that but they have seem to not be as deep and also the lines around my eyes are not as noticable I had my doubts for awhile because I did not notice a difference BUT I decided to continue to use the produrct  FINIALLY  I looked in the mirror and my fine lines seemed to have disappeared and the deep wrinkles are not as deep anymore.
, I am not going to stop using this product For some of us it may take longer to see a difference depending on our skin but give it a chance, it is expensive but I honestly think it is worth it. it was a gift from a friend but idont know how to buy it again   Perricone MD Neuropeptide Lifting & Illuminating Under Eye Cream 0.5 oz.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...