BY PERRICONE MD

A powerful antiaging eye cream. Neuropeptide Eye Therapy is a rich eye treatment that visibly transforms skin for a more youthful appearance. This advanced moisturizing formula delivers firming benefits to sagging and delicate skin. It helps to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, reduce puffiness, restore elasticity, and combat dark circles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product harnesses the power of advanced neuropeptide technology to deliver smooth, radiant results. see more...

Kristin Ann S.
I received this from Influenster for free for reviewing/testing purposes and my opinions are my own & honest. I found this eye cream great! It really did do what it claims to be rejuvenating & brightening. It is $122 on The website which is kind of high for my budget so I probably would buy this because I used it if I hadn’t I’d be gun shy on the price. I think skin care is getting ridiculously priced. I would like to try other Perricone MD products & I will continue to use this eye cream until its gone then I will probably rebuy it. Perricone MD has a repeat customer in me! I would highly recommend this eye cream!
Lena H.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite eye creams ever. It contains caffeine, which really helped me with my dark under eye circles. I noticed the difference about a week and a half. Highly recommend!
Mona R.
oman
  i have been on the deep wrinkle serum since February and it definitely works, for some of us it may take longer to see the results. I use to smoke and had wrinkles from that but they have seem to not be as deep and also the lines around my eyes are not as noticable I had my doubts for awhile because I did not notice a difference BUT I decided to continue to use the produrct  FINIALLY  I looked in the mirror and my fine lines seemed to have disappeared and the deep wrinkles are not as deep anymore.
, I am not going to stop using this product For some of us it may take longer to see a difference depending on our skin but give it a chance, it is expensive but I honestly think it is worth it. it was a gift from a friend but idont know how to buy it again   Perricone MD Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
Kristin Ann S.
Has anyone gotten their closing survey yet? How do I find it?