Perricone MD Neuropeptide Facial Cream

by Perricone MD

Now with an improved scent and texture, this Neuropeptide Facial Cream helps to address the appearance of skin texture, the loss of elasticity, and leaves skin looking youthful and glowing.In a study when cutometer testing was used:-91% showed...

HooW do you get to tru product?
Start your review of Perricone MD Neuropeptide Facial Cream!
How would you rate this product?
K F.
Wall
One of Perricone’s very best products! It lifts firms and contours the skin like you wouldn’t believe. You need to be careful when dispensing because it comes out of the tube quickly and is easy to overuse. This product truly transforms your skin!
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
GREAT! This is great for aging skin that needs hydration and line filling. It leaves the skin looking healthy and glowy. I use it for face and neck. No SPF so an SPF is needed for day use. Love this product. Smell is OK.
Anne H.
Salem, OH
Three starts due to the horrible fish smell. It works nicely, but I find myself reaching for a different product because this smells so badly.
Alexandra A.
Love this cream. It firms, tightens and densifies. The only thing I don’t like about it is the smell, although it dissipates quickly and I appreciate that this cream doesn’t have added fragrance which can be a skin irritant. Great product!
Christi L.
Cordova, TN
Another one of my favorite products!! I actually preferred the old “fishy” version but I understand how some people may not have been able to tolerate it. The smell wasn’t even that strong to me and it disappeared after a half hour. But the formula was amazing! Soooo firming! I still like the reformulation and it’s one of the most firming products I’ve ever used. Perricone really excels in this area. Firming without tightness. It’s like it just plumps everything up and makes your skin feel more dense. My favorite brand ever! And no it’s not because of the price, it’s my favorite despite the price.
Suzanne G.
N st
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is amazing . It smells really bad but once it dries it's a wonder cream along with the cold plasma creams
Jenna H.
Weston, WI
I really like this product. I've been using it for three months. In that time, I have seen several good things. The deep lines in my forehead have decreased significantly. The milia on my face, that I've had for decades, have started coming to the surface and I am able to remove them. No other product has ever resurfaced my face enough for that to happen. My skin is smoother. Things that did not get better: I don't sense that my jawline is any tighter. My neck's crepiness did not get better, and the deep neck lines didn't improve significantly. I am looking for a different product for that area. I am 50 years old and have been using the Neuropeptide day and night cream for three months. If you buy the duo together at Perricone's website, they cost much less than buying each separately.
Pia B.
Crittenden, KY
Smell horrible. Making me gag. I have read all reviews but I really couldn’t get over it. 1 star for making skin feels smoother right after I applied on the back of my hand but the smell last so long.
Leianna C.
East Machias, ME
I’ve had this for about two months now. And I can honestly say this is something I reach for more then others because although it’s a bit pricey it actually works and it works FAST ANS MAKES MY SKIN PERFECTION and I couldn’t ask for anything better
Susan G.
Wenona, IL
I bought this product a week ago and I love it! It's a serum with moisturizing properties. Mind you I am an aging dry sk7n postmenopausal woman who has been deep into skin care since u was 16. This product immediately softened and smoothed skin and neck PLUS literally formed up and supported my skin like no other product I have EVER used. I have used many high end dermatological created brands but this tops them all in instantly seen and felt improvement. I hope I continue to see the same results such as firming, smoothing, lightening of freckles and sun damaged skin. My face looks lifted and younger when I use the product. I have used the perricone md neuropeptide liquid serum which was also excellent. I am going to buy the serum again and use it in conjunction with the day cream. It is expensive but if it works I will buy on sales on their online site. Go out and try it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...