Perricone MD Neuropeptide Facial Conformer 1oz uploaded by Shaun G.

BY PERRICONE MD

A revolutionary anti-aging treatment to restore the appearance of younger-looking skin. With DMAE and Tocotrienols This highly advanced and proprietary Neuropeptide treatment activates surface renewal of the dermis to reveal younger looking skin. It combats loss of elasticity and helps improve skin s resilience, tone and texture. It diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as helps correct the signs of sun damage. Skin will take on a more supple, toned and healthy appearance. Benefits Improves the skin s resilience, tone and texture. Decreases appearance of fine lines and wrink see more...

Buy on Sephora
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered the Perricone Neuropeptide facial conformer and facial cream, and use both in the morning and the conformer at night. The price is very expensive, but I got an amazing price on QVC. I don't know how effective topical products can be, but I have heard from people that I look good, so maybe it's working a bit. I got on what is called auto-delivery, and I plan on keeping that up and getting deliveries every 6 months. I would tell everyone to try it once, and use it the whole 6 months.
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this item on QVC as a today's special value. It was a steal compared to the box retail store. This is a high-end product so a little goes a long way. Immediately after applying the product your face feels moist. As a 38 year old I enjoy the dewy look that it gives me. I also apply it to my neck. This product is worn under my new favorite CC cream and it's not too heavy. Love it but at first you have to get used to the cake batter smell that it has. Highly recommend!
Julian A.
Boise, ID
i dont know how it doesn't but it makes my skin look young, i got a great deal on it, would i pay the regular price for this i dont think so because i could use other products with substantiated proof that work well, but price not being considered this does make skin look healthy.
Hylari C.