Perricone MD Neuropeptide Face Activator uploaded by Alex D.Perricone MD Neuropeptide Face Activator uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Neuropeptides, this fast-absorbing liquid treatment helps to improve the appearance of firmness and suppleness while diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles to unveil the natural glow and radiance of youthful skin.

What It Does:

• Tones the appearance of skin.
  • Smoothes the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles.
  • Refines skin texture and perfectly prepares skin for treatment.

What To Expect:

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Liquid

Consistency: Lightweight and Weightless

Scent: Natural

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Neuropeptides:

Highly sophisticated proprietary technology that activates surface renewal to address problems of more mature skin.

Water/Aqua, Dimethyl MEA, SD Alcohol 40-B, Oligopeptide-17, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Copper Gluconate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citronellol

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends shaking well before use. Apply onto cleansed skin by saturating a cotton pad and smoothing all over face and neck in the morning and evening. Allow a few moments to dry and then follow with your Perricone MD treatment and moisturizer.

Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I use the activator every day, morning and night for a year. I love the way it tightens my skin and makes it smooth and ready for moisturizing. My forehead was oily and breaking out before I started using this.It is now doing much better. The bottle lasts a long time. The only problem is the way it dispenses. I don't want to waste it on cotton balls,so I carefully put some in my palm, rub my hands together and apply to my face. Great product!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kim G.
Minneapolis, MN
Like most of Perricone MD's products this face activator has science behind its name which adds to the price but it also lives up to the expectation. Not only did this face activator minimize my pores but it also reduced the pesky buildup in the corner of my nose. It is now a part of my every-day routine.
Cristina A.
Only tried it once so can’t speak of long-term results. However, I was able to see results after just one application. My skin felt much tighter and healthier. I order a full size product ASAP. My acne treated country is in a need of this!
Sharon P.
Sacramento
This stuff is like magic in a bottle. I don’t know what kind of voodoo witch magic Perricone is using for his facial creams and face products but this one definitely has it. Whatever it is I hope I can keep buying it or at least have a good enough job to keep up this habit LOL
Jenna R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This was a very deep cleansing toner which I at first thought was great! Then I started breaking out really badly!! Also, it was pretty expensive and I didn’t even finish my bottle because I broke out whenever I used it
Nikki R.
Leesburg
I wish these were at a price point I did not cringe to spend on but they are workhorses so I continue to buy these. I might be switching to the cold plasma to compare. But these keep my skin firm and supple
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Also use this in a sample would love to buy in a full bottle it is very pricey. It is very gentle on the skin and works wonders I just love their line of things very effective and does what it says it will do.
Nessa A.
I give this a 2/5. I honestly did not see any major difference between this and my regular witch hazel product i used in the past. Was a first time user. Was pricey for not doing anything. I will not repurchase or recommend this product. It did nothing for my skin.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!

Amazon