BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Neuropeptides, this eye cream delivers advanced anti-aging benefits to the delicate eye area by visibly improving skin’s elasticity and helping to diminish the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles for a youthful, brighter-looking eye area.

What It Does:

• Improves the appearance of elasticity.
  • Promotes the look of a smoother, firmer eye area.
  • Minimizes the appearance of deep lines and dark circles.

What To Expect:

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Rich

Scent: Fragrance Free

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Neuropeptides:

Highly sophisticated proprietary technology that activates surface renewal to address problems of more mature skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin , Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Acetyl Tyrosine, Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethyl MEA, C12- 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane , Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Caprylyl Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Tribehenin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Cyclohexasiloxane, Steareth-20, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Carbomer, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Ceramide 2, Sorbic Acid, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxysuccinimide, Dipeptide-2, Pentapeptide-18, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tetrapeptide -21, Linalool, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying along the eye contour in gentle patting motions. Use morning and evening. To achieve optimal results, first use your Perricone MD eye treatment and follow with Neuropeptide Eye Therapy. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water.

Lee M.
New York
Super size 1 ounce is the way to go with this eye cream. I use it in the evrnings during the Winter.
Among many this is a heavy hitter for me in helping with crepe undereye skin .
I noticed very positive results after 9 nights
Its very rich yet doesn't cause milia under the eye.
A little goes a long a way and one ounce has lasted me through the Winter . Its to rich for Summer and very costly . I would recommend for the evening during the colder months and or for very crepe issues . I've used more effective for less money but as a skincare junkie I try many different products geared towards Woman however, ingredients dictate otherwise.
I would recommend men using this and not falling for the " men's product lines " That's seriously all about making money . I'm very secure in my masculinity to use what I choose and in the long run it pays off .
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I cannot believe how much this product has made a difference around my eyes. I am only 25 but I live in Florida and have caused a lot of sun damage that became visible much earlier than I thought it would. I’ve taken the steps to start taking better care of my skin and this product has brought me back to looking my age if not younger. There is no smell the texture is very smooth and easy to apply and a little goes a very long way. I apply at morning and night every day and I have noticed such a huge difference in my fine lines. I did buy this product at TJ Maxx for about $35 compared to thehundred something dollar at any other Beauty store. Worth a try!!!!
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
I have mixed feelings about this product. First of all it’s literally so tiny it’s ridiculous for 160$. Does it work? Well it does moisturize under eye area, it does help a little with dark circles but I can’t see any effect on small wrinkles that I have. In general this cream is just ok but not for 160$ I’m sorry
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Finally an eye product that has reduced the dark circles from those horrible tear troughs!  Perricone MD Neuropeptide Eye Therapy is so gentle and moisturizing. It soaks right in to my dry under eye area leaving them plump and bright. It is a little pricey but a little dab goes a long way.
Phie R.
I know the price scares people away, but it's worth it. This has no perfume scents... yes it does smell kind of fishy... BUT it works wonders! I splurge and have the whole Neuropeptide line! I've been addicted for over a year now. I see the elasticity in my skin improve along with lines. Honestly I've found the best price for this and other perricone MD at QVC!
Melanie S.
corona
I absolutely love this product. It has worked wonders for my under eyes. They seem more hydrated and my dark circles are less apparent. I also love the sleek package it comes in. The only reason I gave it four stars is the price point is extremely high.
Jocelyn V.
I loved this cream!!!!! I mean I wouldn't give it 5 stars because it didn't meet all of my expectations as to making my eyes a bit on the irritated side, other than that I sort of wouldn't recommend it for my skin type but if you aren't go for it!
Hope B.
Great anti-wrinkle product. Everyone asks what I use and I love Dr. Perricone. Great science and beauty combined. The smell of the product does not bother me but could affect sensitive eyes.
Eri B.
Very dissapointed with Dr. Perricone! I got the eye therapy because I have very dry eyes and already have started to see crows feet but this didnt do a thing for me.
Betsy B.
Hopkins, MN
I ordered this product through Sephora and thought it worked alright. The packing is simple and makes you feel like you are at a spa when you use it. A pricey product but saw some results. Wouldn't order again.