BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Deep Wrinkle Serum is a fast-acting serum that quickly and effectively helps improve the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles, addresses loss of elasticity and transforms the skin’s texture to appear more smooth and youthful looking.

What It Does

• Smoothes and relaxes lines and wrinkles for a Botox-like effect with four different peptides.
  • Helps improve the appearance of sagging skin by addressing loss of elasticity, while visibly improving the skin’s overall health and texture.
  • Helps repair and hydrate skin with phospholipids.

What To Expect:

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Natural

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Neuropeptides:

Highly sophisticated proprietary technology that activates surface renewal to address problems of more mature skin.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Phosphatidylcholine, Glycolic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-20, Sorbic Acid, Dipeptide-2, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Pentapeptide-18, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Parfum (Fragrance).

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying 2–4 drops on targeted areas or all over the face twice daily on cleansed skin.

• Is there a drugstore comparison to the Perricone line? If...1 Answers
aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
San Mateo, CA
This is a great anti wrinkle skin maintenance product. It has antioxidants that fight the signs of photoaging and keeps skin plump and hydrating. This product also last a long time because of consent formula a little bit goes a long way.
Sheniell G.
Tacoma, WA
I bought this for my husband. He has a very deep wrinkle right where he furrows his eyebrows. He has been using this every morning and every night for the past 12 months. I have definitely noticed a lot of improvement in his skin and much less noticeable wrinkles on his forehead. This is a great product for deep wrinkles we get over time from repetitive expressions. Highly recommend.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Wondfull product!!!!!!! Love there Intire line OOf products there Products are absolutely amazing, they met all of my expectations they are very pricey but they’re definitely worth it more than any other brand and I will continue to purchase them. I bought it from Sephora and the store after trying a sample I couldn’t leave the store without it this is my go to Briand
Isabel N.
Williams, CA
Omg! This is probably the most hydrating product of the bunch that I use. It is pricey but investing in good skin care is key in the long run. It absorbs quickly into the skin and you feel like your skin just drank a glass of water! Definitely will be repurchasing!
Melissa K.
Titusville, FL
I can't speak to the deep-wrinkle fighting properties of this serum as I am using it preemptively, but it is moisturizing and I feel like it makes my skin tone better.  The Perricone MD line in general feels more medicinal than luxurious (as designed), but I find the products to be very effective and definitely worthwhile.
Lauren M.
I wanted to love this but I didn't notice a change to my skin. For the price point I think I should be able to notice a difference. It didn't irritate my super sensitive skin though. I also haven't liked the smell of products from this brand before, but this wasn't too bad.
Kourtney B.
The hills, TX
Love this. Kind of a thicker consistency than I'm used to but it smells fine and goes on well. I haven't noticed dramatic differences but I will say that I see improvement. Don't gee this looking for an overnight Fix. It will take time.
Andrea W.
I originally bought this because I have Slight forehead lines and had used another high end product and did not see results. This was the first time I used this product but have tried other products in the line. I would recommend to others over time lines diminish.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
I first am 37 yrs old and don't have deep wrinkles yet, or really too many at all, but I do have a few slight ones under my eyes, and that may be why this didn't work so great for me. I'm not sure. I do know that for the price and the praise I'd been hearing about from his products; I was expecting a lot. To be honest, air was greatly disappointed and this particular product just did not deliver for me... I wish I had better things to say regarding this product but I just don't...Sorry all.
Dawn B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I use Perricone MD Neuropeptide serums off and on. They are really nice serums that absorb fully into your skin. I don't use the serums daily because of the high cost of the products but they work really well in conjunction with other products that I use.
Marissa S.
Boise, ID
Is there a drugstore comparison to the Perricone line? If so, what would you recommend?