BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Specifically designed to work most effectively at night when skin needs nourishment the most, this soothing, moisturizing treatment delivers highly effective ingredients during a natural regeneration process. Rich in anti-aging and hydrating benefits, wake up to a soothed, restored and revitalized complexion. A proprietary blend of Dr. Perricone’s patented sciences combined with natural ingredients promotes moisture and elasticity, diminishing visible imperfections.

What It Does:
  • Minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Firms, tones and tightens skin’s appearance
  • Deeply hydrates to visibly refresh skin
  • Soothes and revitalizes skin's appearance
  • Promotes visibly smoother, more supple skin

What To Expect:

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Luxurious cream

Consistency: Velvety-rich

Scent: Light & Refreshing

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Dimethyl MEA, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Citric Acid, Thioctic Acid, Phosphatidylcholine, Egg Shell Membrane Extract, S-Palmitoylglutathione, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acetyl Tyrosine, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends massaging Multi-Action Overnight in gentle circular motions onto cleansed skin in the evening.

Sherrie P.
Wthrby Lake, MO
I have not had a lot of experience with this brand in the past, however based on the sample I received to review from INFLUENSTER I am incredibly impressed.  As an aging beauty maven I am reminded with each glance in the mirror of the passing of time, and have in the past reached for expensive products to ward off the inevitable or at least appear to have had a good nights sleep.
The first thing you notice is the light and airy feel against your skin and the lack of an overwhelming scent.  Then you realize the velvety change in your skin without an oily feel.  After almost one week... I am actually seeing a difference in the appearance of lines and let's face it wrinkles at my age, and post significant weight loss.  I am stunned and overjoyed!  I am excited to see the difference after more time.  Thank you Influenster for allowing me to review this product and thank you Perricone MD for a product that truly delivers with decadent elegance!
Olivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a time consuming morning routine as it is, and my light cleansers and face lotions don't always bring life back to my face after my busiest weeks or the coldest winters. I knew I needed to invest in a product that was extremely effective, fast, and wouldn't be ineffective if I accidentally skipped a day or two. My main concern was evening out the dry areas on my face and bringing smoothness back to my truly exhausted face. This cream soaks in quickly and after a month, has helped reduce dark circles and acne marks IMMENSELY on top of. I would IMMEDIATELY recommend buying this expensive product and using it 2-4 times a week, instead of using a cheaper option every single day. The QUALITY of the product says more than the QUANTITY and REPETITION (this is often necessary for competitor's products) to get great results. Definitely committing to being a long-term consumer of this product now!
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
This is a super powerful treatment. I use it about every other night under a sleeping mask. You can feel feel your skin receiving the benefits of this treatment pretty much right away. It does tingle/burn a bit. It’s on the expensive side and pretty good and worth the money.
Emily F.
I love this product so much! I got this as a sample in one of my Ulta Beauty purchases and I have fallen in love with it. My face looks firmer and my complexion is more even. HOWEVER, this product contains a lot of acids that can be overwhelming for the more sensitive skins or anyone using a retinoid/retinol (I'm on tretinoin). I made the mistake of not looking at the ingredients and my face is burnt and full of blisters. I wish my skin could tolerate this product because I absolutely love it and think it is worth the pricetag.
Cety T.
Las Vegas , NV
Perricone MD Multi-Action Overnight Intensive Firming Mask has a light texture, soft and oily after is in the skin, it's soft smell. I tried at night as indicated the instructions and after a few minutes I had allergic reaction rash to any ingredients and I don't know which so immediately clean my face and stopped to use it. I know everyone has a different skin so can work to others but not to me.
This product I received as free sample to try and give my honest review. Perricone MD Multi-Action Overnight Treatment
Angelina B.
I tried this as an overnight product hoping to add additional much needed moisture. It went in smooth and absorbed quickly. It’s pretty expensive, but I like that the packaging is plain and simple. The instructions are clear and the ingredients are listed. It even came with a booklet to help better understand how the products all work together. I gave it three stars because my eyes sting a little after using it and I haven’t noticed big results.
Brenna M.
This product works and it's really moisturizing. My skin was completely different the next day. But it's hard to use more than a couple days unless you want to break out of smell like fish. Yes, these products smell so fishy it's kind of gross to get in bed!
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
So worth the price! I used this when I was in school suffering from extreme stress and it kept my breakouts and dark circles away. You can instantly feel your skin soaking up this product and it really helped me over the last couple of months!! Such a great product, the price is a little steep but definitely worth it. My skin always feels incredible after i use this.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I got a sample of the Pericone MD Multi-Action Overnight Treatment with an Ulta order. I didn’t want to like it because I know it is expensive, but unfortunately I do. It is light but very hydrating and feels great on my skin.Perricone MD Multi-Action Overnight Treatment
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Brooklyn, NY
I can’t recommend this product enough! It’s done amazing things to my skin (restore hydration, reduce appearance in my fine lines, etc.) Like all Perricone MD products, it is a bit on the pricier side but definitely worth every bit of it!
Beronica C.
San Benito, TX
Why is it that Im trying to leave a review on perricone md and it wont let me. It tells me something went wrong. Perricone MD Multi-Action Overnight Treatment