BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Specifically designed to work most effectively at night when skin needs nourishment the most, this soothing, moisturizing treatment delivers highly effective ingredients during a natural regeneration process. Rich in anti-aging and hydrating benefits, wake up to a soothed, restored and revitalized complexion. A proprietary blend of Dr. Perricone’s patented sciences combined with natural ingredients promotes moisture and elasticity, diminishing visible imperfections.

What It Does:
  • Minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Firms, tones and tightens skin’s appearance
  • Deeply hydrates to visibly refresh skin
  • Soothes and revitalizes skin's appearance
  • Promotes visibly smoother, more supple skin

What To Expect:

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Luxurious cream

Consistency: Velvety-rich

Scent: Light & Refreshing

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Dimethyl MEA, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Citric Acid, Thioctic Acid, Phosphatidylcholine, Egg Shell Membrane Extract, S-Palmitoylglutathione, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acetyl Tyrosine, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends massaging Multi-Action Overnight in gentle circular motions onto cleansed skin in the evening.

Buy on Sephora*
Olivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a time consuming morning routine as it is, and my light cleansers and face lotions don't always bring life back to my face after my busiest weeks or the coldest winters. I knew I needed to invest in a product that was extremely effective, fast, and wouldn't be ineffective if I accidentally skipped a day or two. My main concern was evening out the dry areas on my face and bringing smoothness back to my truly exhausted face. This cream soaks in quickly and after a month, has helped reduce dark circles and acne marks IMMENSELY on top of. I would IMMEDIATELY recommend buying this expensive product and using it 2-4 times a week, instead of using a cheaper option every single day. The QUALITY of the product says more than the QUANTITY and REPETITION (this is often necessary for competitor's products) to get great results. Definitely committing to being a long-term consumer of this product now!
Shelby C.
So worth the price! I used this when I was in school suffering from extreme stress and it kept my breakouts and dark circles away. You can instantly feel your skin soaking up this product and it really helped me over the last couple of months!! Such a great product, the price is a little steep but definitely worth it. My skin always feels incredible after i use this.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I got a sample of the Pericone MD Multi-Action Overnight Treatment with an Ulta order. I didn’t want to like it because I know it is expensive, but unfortunately I do. It is light but very hydrating and feels great on my skin.Perricone MD Multi-Action Overnight Treatment
Haily W.
Charlotte, NC
This is a super powerful treatment. I use it about every other night under a sleeping mask. You can feel feel your skin receiving the benefits of this treatment pretty much right away. It does tingle/burn a bit. It’s on the expensive side and pretty good and worth the money.
Emily F.
I love this product so much! I got this as a sample in one of my Ulta Beauty purchases and I have fallen in love with it. My face looks firmer and my complexion is more even. HOWEVER, this product contains a lot of acids that can be overwhelming for the more sensitive skins or anyone using a retinoid/retinol (I'm on tretinoin). I made the mistake of not looking at the ingredients and my face is burnt and full of blisters. I wish my skin could tolerate this product because I absolutely love it and think it is worth the pricetag.
Danielle S.
Tacoma, WA
Highly recommended!! I love this overnight treatment! I wake up and my skin is firm and feels so good! A little pricey but so worth it! Perricone MD Multi-Action Overnight Treatment
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Brooklyn, NY
I can’t recommend this product enough! It’s done amazing things to my skin (restore hydration, reduce appearance in my fine lines, etc.) Like all Perricone MD products, it is a bit on the pricier side but definitely worth every bit of it!
Araceli E.
I LOVE this product! I keeps my face moisturized at night. I wake up and my face feels so soft. I use it along with other Perricone products. It does the job!! Really recommend it. I will definetly buy again!!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and enjoyed using it quiet well! This cream is very nourishing but feels lightweight as you're applying and a little bit goes a long way. It glides onto the skin and sinks in quickly, leaving a smooth finish that's very hydrated but not greasy.
Jodie B.
Cant say enough good things about this magical treatment. It has made my skin glow. Im not prone to many wrinkles but the two lines (#11) between my eye brows have shown improvement. Not so deep or noticable.