BY PERRICONE MD

Minimizes fine lines and enhances lip contour With Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE This proprietary formula helps restore lips to their more youthful state.  It contains DMAE to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and Alpha Lipoic Acid to provide superior antioxidant protection.  Lips will appear fuller and well contoured. Alpha Lipoic Acid - a potent anti-aging antioxidant; minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores; resurfaces skin and improves the appearance of skin s resilience, tone and texture.  Patented DMAE - provides ultimate firming benefits to young or sagging skin; improves muscle tone and enhances contour; addresses loss of elasticity; diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Patented see more...

• Does it really work i have smaller lip and not that full any ti...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried this, would it really work?3 Answers
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
It's a great feeling to wake up with a nice, soft, plump pout! Not to mention keeping any wrinkles at bay. Perricone M.D. has several products that I know I can count on to deliver great results, this lip plumper doesn't fall short of those expectations, it's fabulous!!
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff!!!!!!! This is the only thing that works for me. My lips have become so plump and dare I say juicy. I haven't had any negative reactions this is a holy grail product for me.
destiny f.
I heard this product works so good on people who have small lips they make this lips look so juicy and big
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
I would really want to use this product for my lips ! Seems on point and absolutely marvelous.
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
I haven't tried this, would it really work?
GLENDA M.
Does it really work i have smaller lip and not that full any tips and advice