BY PERRICONE MD

• Does it really work i have smaller lip and not that full...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried this, would it really work?3 Answers
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
It's a great feeling to wake up with a nice, soft, plump pout! Not to mention keeping any wrinkles at bay. Perricone M.D. has several products that I know I can count on to deliver great results, this lip plumper doesn't fall short of those expectations, it's fabulous!!
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff!!!!!!! This is the only thing that works for me. My lips have become so plump and dare I say juicy. I haven't had any negative reactions this is a holy grail product for me.
destiny f.
I heard this product works so good on people who have small lips they make this lips look so juicy and big
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
I would really want to use this product for my lips ! Seems on point and absolutely marvelous.
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
I haven't tried this, would it really work?
GLENDA M.
Does it really work i have smaller lip and not that full any tips and advice